Big and Bold Competition (unofficial)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick update folks,

Neviawen has been added to the list as our 13th participant!

PJD
DangerDave
Boatboy

Elmer
Berrycrush - Entry Received
TonyT - Entries Received
RotGut76
rendezvous - Entry Received
Tom
LonestarLori
ibglowin
Geek
Neviawen

Yet another update......

PJD
DangerDave
Boatboy
Elmer

TonyT - Entries Received
RotGut76
Tom - Will give entry(s) to Joeswine
LonestarLori
ibglowin
Geek
Neviawen - Will give entry(s) to Joeswine.

There is still plenty of time to "sign up"... Just reply to this thread and I will send the shipping info.

Mine is coming this week. I'm out of town actually working for a change, but I WILL. send them in by Thursday.

Big red contest

ok guys don't let the ladies scare you where are some name players here, running wolf ,jswordy ,thig,just to name a few, come out and play.:br

You guys are going to have to wait for mine. I'm sitting on them for a while longer. :p

Ok, I've been watching this thread and I have a Merlot that I am interested to see how it scores. I should be bottling a couple of week or two so sign me up.

Rob

That's great Fog! I have just PM'ed you the shipping info!

Here is the updated status..

PJD
DangerDave
Boatboy
Elmer
RotGut76
LonestarLori
ibglowin
Geek
FOG - Shipping Info Sent.
HEATHERD - Expressed interest
TonyT - Entries Received
Neviawen - Will give entry(s) to Joeswine.
Tom - Will give entry(s) to Joeswine

This may bring the total up to 15 members!

There is plenty of time to enter. Simply reply to this thread and I will PM you the shipping info.

Last edited:
John, I'm heading to West Orange this Sunday with my wife to visit her mom. I sent a PM to Joe asking if he lives far from West Orange, NJ.

Also wonder how far are you?

John, I'm heading to West Orange this Sunday with my wife to visit her mom. I sent a PM to Joe asking if he lives far from West Orange, NJ.

Also wonder how far are you?

West orange is about 35 or 40 minutes from me. Perhaps we could meet up Sunday morning? It would save you a bit of money in freight!

Not sure what time I will arrive NJ but it is a 2-hour drive from where I live.
40 minutes further south? If closer I wouldn't think twice....

Not sure what time I will arrive NJ but it is a 2-hour drive from where I live.
40 minutes further south? If closer I wouldn't think twice....

I am just about due west of west orange. One solution could be to simply drop off the entry at your in-laws and I can run down and pick it up the following weekend.

I was looking that the scoring form and I'm wondering. Several of the criteria includes " appropriate for varietal/type and age". Does this mean the wine doesn't have to be old enough to drive yet? I have one that is about 10 months old in Oct and I'd like to send it in just to get feedback to be sure I'm on the right track.

Back