19th Annual Greater Kansas City Cellarmaster's Wine Classic

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a member of the Greater KC Cellarmasters wine club. part of the organizing committee for the wine classic, with primary duty to market the classic and solicit prizes from sponsors. I have never heard term shotcaller what is it?

I am a member of the Greater KC Cellarmasters wine club. part of the organizing committee for the wine classic, with primary duty to market the classic and solicit prizes from sponsors. I have never heard term shotcaller what is it?

Lol. A shotcaller, as in your callin shots and part of the decision making process.

I am. I think 2 entries, maybe 3. One of em is still in the carboy too. But I feel it’s already better than anything else I’ve made, so wanna send it it see if I’m crazy or not.
I told myself I wanted to put my stuff out there as much as possible this year. Really my Only opportunity for some valued feedback. $10 and one bottle needed is much more appealing than other contests needing 2 bottles per $25 entry.

Got 3 to send in. Bottled 2 youngins last night. (Gotta love those headspace eliminators!)
Likely will get them dropped off to ship tomorrow, if not tonight. 1/10. Hoping philly to KC doesn’t take longer than 3 days.

Last edited:
Got 3 to send in. Bottled 2 youngins last night. (Gotta love those headspace eliminators!)
Likely will get them dropped off to ship tomorrow, if not tonight. 1/10. Hoping philly to KC doesn’t take longer than 3 days.
UPS Ground is 4 days, would get there on Monday. If you do 3 day select, they will get there Friday end of day, but it cost $22+ for 3 lbs.

Back