Big and Bold Competition (unofficial)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys afraid of big bold fruit wines or something? WVMJ

That's what I was thinking lol

I can get in, in a few years, if there's a big 'n bold fruit wine comp

Nothing is ready though, I only have a couple of whites bottled.

ok don't be afraid I'm not in this one so you have a good chance of winning:slp lets hear from the crew,blaisman9,julie,shoobiedo,rocky,WOLFMAN.thiqpen,just to name a few we have always talked about the big reds now it's time to see ,what about you geek you should have something in the bottle by now ,duster,deezel ,how about the people that have followed( when good wines gone bad), time to come out and play, this can be a great event for all of us ,who has some good cab to show off or sangiovese big and bold or a deep hearted merlot smooth and rich, amarone anyone? the king of Italian reds. PINO NIOR the prince of grapes imagine the possibilities,time to play.:pic are you in?:mny

Joe,

Still debating to get in.
I'm still bulk aging my first cab sav/merlot made from fresh grapes in the fall....I took a sip a while ago and tasted goodness....:br

I still have you on my list of send-to wines to try though....:i

John, did you mention a deadline to get in?

John, Shine up the GOLD two bottles on there way ! :)
Should be there Monday the 11th.

Greg

Rendezvous: That great! I will be on the lookout for it!

Geek: Don't be shy! Send in your blend! I can easily recognize potential in a young wine and would love the chance to evaluate it. Remember, also, you are not going to compete against anyone. Each wine will be judged on its own accord.

All: Pending Joeswine's approval, I would like to have all entries delivered no later than 10/10/2014.

????????????????????????????????

:mnyOK WERE ARE THE BIG RED WINE MAKERS? :hugWE HAVE SOME WHERE'S THE REST?

TIME TO PLAY................:D

I'll play. I only have one, but I am rather fond of it. So much so, after i send in 2 375 ML bottles, I will only have one 750 left.

JohnT, do we have to peel the labels off our bottles or just add another stating varietal or style of wine, vintage year, and winemaking talk.com name?

I may have missed the answer to this but are we limiting one entry per member or is two or three okay?

Latest posts

Back