Alive and well

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom, Wow! Just looked at what you are fermenting! You rock!

Hi Dan, still fermenting everything in sight and gardening like mad. How are you?

We're doing good and everytime I said I'm done till fall some smartass comes on with something else I just gotta try! :) Hummmm skittles????

Dan,
CANDY CANE.

How did yours come out. Mine came out great! Bottled and waiting for December to pass out

Dan,
CANDY CANE.

How did yours come out. Mine came out great! Bottled and waiting for December to pass out

What does it taste like? I have candy canes ready to go - but was afraid of the wine having a medicinal smell or taste to it.

I added peppermint syrup. Very forward on the peppermint flavor

OK since you asked. I have the mediciny and toilet bowl cleaner taste gone. I've racked off the chocolate and add a bottle of Di Vinci like you Tom and it's a bit better. Today I picked up three cans of Apple concentrate I'll add tomorrow.

So, to answer your question, It's still in the Laboratory.

OK since you asked. I have the mediciny and toilet bowl cleaner taste gone. I've racked off the chocolate and add a bottle of Di Vinci like you Tom and it's a bit better. Today I picked up three cans of Apple concentrate I'll add tomorrow.

So, to answer your question, It's still in the Laboratory.

Have you tasted toilet bowl cleaner before :)

He really likes the urinal cakes too:tz
Hi Troy, Hi Leanne. Just don't let anyone talk you into licking the north pole

Latest posts

Back