AAASTINKIE is HERE!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are supposed to get some tomorrow peter. You can have it.
smiley36.gif

Be ready for some more storms. It was almost 60 here yesterday. Right now it is 7. If this thing hold together like it is here. It could be quite a battle down in your area. Edited by: swillologist

Thats contraption is amazing, I have seen this on the learning channel on Modern Marvels I think but it still amazes me. Thanks PWP for sharing.

Have you ask the person that did the art work for permission to use it? Tomy

AAAstinkie........where are you hiding these days.....I miss your adventures, photos and posts.

Hope you are doing well!

Got home the other night after a 15 hour day and my sweetheart had made me Mussels in a wine sauce, she saute'd onions and garlic in olive oil and added 3/4 bottle of apple wine we made with some Linguica (like Kilbasa) took the Linguica out and cooked the Mussels then added the Linguica again, it was FANTASTIC!!

20080418_031543_mussels_001_Med.jpg

Northern Winos said:
Frank...have you been getting much maple syrup this year????
I have the buckets washed and put away as of last week, 175 buckets, 1620 gallons of sap hauled, 20 gallons of syrup for me (I have a commercial place boil it and we go 80 to one 50/50) it's in 5 gallon pails on the kitchen floor waiting to be bottled, next to the two 23ltr. Italian Pinot Grigio kits I picked up today and the 6 American light beer kits and a Wheat beer and Mexican Cerveza kit. Soon as the two Super Tuscan grape skin kits are out of the primary's I'll get started on them, Tonight is my 8 strait day at work, after tomorrow night I'm on vacation for a week, I'll try to post some pictures then, am I staying busy enough?? PS I need a bigger wine cellar already...lol
smiley3.gif

Frank, looks like the hunny really hooked you up with that meal. Thats a lot of fermenting you have to do there buddy.

Back