AAASTINKIE is HERE!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Stinkie.....Hopethe feelings you have right nownever ends for you buddy

We usually stop at the winery for a "sample" on the way to the coast to get fresh lobsters.

20071020_113444_clams_lobsters_.jpg

What a pairing, steamers and white wine. No thats not the pairing Im referring to, you 2 look like your having a great time. Enjoy!
7_4_33.gif

Between you and texasermd, I'm done for the day. Once again, I am jealous. I'm happy for you, but I'm jealous. And a plate of Prairie Mountain Oysters will NOT fix it!!
smiley7.gif

**The PWP is not exhibiting the proper attitude and should go get a glass of adjustment.** Edited by: PolishWineP

Man could I do some slobbering over them steamers !!!! Throw a drop cloth on the floor around my feet and give me plenty of rooom !!!!

Sorry I haven't been around, being in Love is a full time job!! Even my primary's are all empty!! But my wine cellar is full. Rita bought me some Cross Country Skis for Christmas so we went skiing this weekend (it's COLD up here!!)

20071211_083818_first_time_ski_.jpg

So happy that your happy with your honey. Have you brewed a small batch with those hops you grew or was the crop to small the first year?

If I didn't know better I would think you were boiling maple syrup there Stinkie by the steam rising. Looks like you got some powder there yesterday too. We are picking up some more squalls today.

All my children ans grandchildren were at my house yesterday for a visit at one time!! (it's been a long time!!)

20071224_121442_family_Christma.jpg

Frank, did Joan Photo edit you into that picture? Looks like a great Family get together! Merry Christmas!

Great picture Stinkie. Is that one grandson in the front row(second kid from the left)or are they all girls? My wife's parents had the first 8 out of 10 kids were boys! Glad they all made it over Frank. Hope they could stay a spell!

Back