AAASTINKIE is HERE!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I baked some French bread tonight for tomorrow night, my son and his wife are coming over, he likes red wine so I'll be going with a Chilean Carmenere by En Primeur (Spagnols)

20070622_191147_bread_french_Me.jpg

No grape skins in the Chilean Carmenere, but I did make a Super Tuscan with grape skins, I want more age on it though I just bottled it a few months ago, his favorite red so far is a low priced Zinfandel I made.

I'm having a really hard time stinkie figuring our which of you is the luckier one !!!

Great looking loaves too buddy. Wouldn't mind puttinga lip lock around a piece of that with some good butter slobbered all over it

My son was here Sunday night, he like Red wine (tastes like dirt to me) he thought the Super Tuscan was great, was a kit with grape skins, but he still thinks the Vino del Vida Zinfandel kit is the best (a 55 dollar kit).
Well we had a piece of cheese in the fridge shrink wrapped we made years ago and he loves cheese, the cheese was very strong but again he loved it and of course wants me to make more, it was over 2 years and I will have to get re-trained on cheese making, but I still have the press upstairs. I didn't get a picture till the next morning...lol..
smiley36.gif

20070717_052601_cheese_001_Medi.jpg

Wow, 2 years huh! Its a good thing he likes the Vino kit seeing as how
the $ for the Amarone is lot pricier and the vino doesnt have to age as
long. How long was the Amarone aged for?

Went to Monhegan Island, Maine with my new squeeze Rita, fantastic place to hike 12 miles out to sea.
20070812_045824_Monhegan_Island.jpg

New Squeeze Rita????? Is that why you haven't been around in a while?

Rita needs to join the forum so we can all tell her what a lucky Gal she is! I'm sure she already knows though.

Good for you AA, you deserve someone special
smiley32.gif

Isn't this the same pose Chris Columbus used before setting out for the New World?

Frank is setting out for a new world!!!! I couldn't be happier for you!!!
You and Rita make a great couple!!!!

Ramona

Back