AAASTINKIE is HERE!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Cascade hops I planted last year are growing like crazy!! I planted 7 more hops roots this year by the deck.

20080511_123452_baking_cake_002.jpg

Miss Lilly, my granddaughter is here for a visit, I moved some wood to expose the snow insulated underneath.

20080511_124554_snow_001_Medium.jpg

You should have a good crop of hops this year Frank. Lilly is just adorable- but I still can't get used to the hair color kids use these days! She looks like she has hair for a bright spring morning to hide in the flowers-maybe the lilacs.

I agree as she is a cutie and we want to see some pics of hops when theyre full grown.

Is that a Trillium Miss Lilly has in her hand???? Is it a native one that comes in that color or one you planted????

Northern Winos said:
Is that a Trillium Miss Lilly has in her hand???? Is it a native one that comes in that color or one you planted????

The trilliums are native and grow all over my property like weeds, I have 47 acres so that's a lot of weeds!!...lol

PS I have only seen red ones here so far.Edited by: AAASTINKIE

Frank, she looks like a garden fairy!!!!

My dad has pictures of me about that age in the woods in WV in the trilliums. They were white. Hope I can find that picture someday.

I can almost see her wings!!!!!

Ramona

Frank, she looks like a littlegarden fairy!!!!

My dad has pictures of me about that age in the woods in WV in the trilliums. They were white. Hope I can find that picture someday.

I can almost see her wings!!!!!

Ramona

I found a batch of Mexican Cerveza that was over carbonated, just dumped it all, didn't have any explosions or leaks. The caps were all puffed up.

20080524_094218_cerveza_overpre.jpg

PolishWineP said:
Oh Frank! I hope no terrorists get your recipe!
smiley36.gif
I wasn't paranoid enough to think about terrorists but I am now, going out to check the perimeter now!!

20080524_123550_carboy_washer_0.jpg

Joan said:
Oh my goodness!!! How much yeast did you use, Frank?
I remember that batch wasn't fermenting fast enough, think it finished in the bottles, figured I better dump it before the bottles started popping.

Back