Kicking in the north

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Everything is okay. We are working through some things I promise to pop in this week and give you all a full report.

I hope all of you are fine. I haven't been on in the last few weeks but I have never left!!!

Everything is okay. We are working through some things I promise to pop in this week and give you all a full report.

I hope all of you are fine. I haven't been on in the last few weeks but I have never left!!!

WE....:dg ??

OK Troy .....Time to break the silence.... Did Leanne finally make it over from the UK???
I was beginning to wonder if you got lost in the woods. It has been quite some time since you posted.
We miss the "Class Clown" at WMT, your posts always make us smile.:h
How about some pictures.

At any rate, you take care up there in the great north, Hope all is good.

If indeed Troy and Leanne did get married I would think that they don't have time to talk to a bunch of wine O's like us I know I didn't when I first got married give them a break they will come out from between the sheets some time maybe. Does anyone know is it night time up there now or day time that might also have something to do with it.

It's just good to see you checking in!
I was worried you had gone off on a hunting or fishing trip, gotten lost and found out the birds had eaten the bread crumb trail you left to find your way back home. :)

Latest posts

Back