Yall aint that scary...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

closetwine

Advanced Idiot
Reaction score
yes im still alive... lol and yyoull get the whole story...

after i get a ton of stuff done tomorow...
ill even explain why my spelling and grammer suck tonight... nope i aint tasting lol....... stay tuned veterans. and hello to the 'rookies' (Dezil you will always be a rookie in my book...lol)

Whaaaaaaaateeever! :)

Closet here... Sirs earlier today....

What's in the air?!
Or is it in the water?!

.. The 'whole story'?

Is the corner or Buford involved?
What did you reeaaallly do?

Hey Closet! Welcome back. I miss our spirited debates over the merits of Welches:):):):):)

Oh don't you two start that again. :ft

Welcome back Closetwine, I'm sure your story of why you have been gone for so long will be a good one

Oh don't you two start that again. :ft

Welcome back Closetwine, I'm sure your story of why you have been gone for so long will be a good one

Julie: Sorry, I could not resist!

Closet: I hope you realize that I am just kidding around and that I really do not mean any thing by it!

John, oh John :wy...... (Julie- See I'm innocent!... on this one) LOL! TxBrew sent me a pm, I'm betting the others that are popping in got one to! Mostly a where have you gone to? LOL!

To the story: Long made short- I survived RN school so far... 1 More year!!! YAY ME... lol. No really that is it... It consumes my life!

Now... my computer crashed, I had to type that post on my Kindle touch (that sucked!), and mom gave me her old computer.... I can't fix it either! LOL So I ran out and baught me a lil netbook to use for the moment (courtesty of Hubby's belated b-day present to me). So that's why the crappy spelling and grammer... (Ok I really can't spell, so mostly just the grammer).

I haven't set up the new 'closet' yet.... But I went from a 4ftx6ft room (the original closet) to a 1-car garage! YAY! I haven't started anything new... Boo... But I am getting my Dad started! YAY! But he doesn't like taking advice from his daughter.... Boo... Now... Listen up JOHNT... I got called all fancy for having a hydrometer! LOL, and you thought I was bad! Needless to say, I ain't drinking what he's a-makin'!

On other news, Hubby and 3 kids are still kickin, got a new addition to the family, a yr old Doberman lap dog. Closed on and moved in the new house... still haven't unpacked 1/2 of it, but hey it's only been 9 months right?

So yeah.... my only excuse is I can do anything but start an IV on yall.... and you should be nice because IVs I will learn next week. IVs and Catheters come in differnt sizes and ya never know when I may be your nurse! HeeHeeHee....
:p

So yeah.... my only excuse is I can do anything but start an IV on yall.... and you should be nice because IVs I will learn next week. IVs and Catheters come in differnt sizes and ya never know when I may be your nurse! HeeHeeHee....

Trust me, it's not the IV I'm scared of

closetwine said:

If i let you stick me with an IV will you put skeeter pee in the bag?

JohnT that is quite alright, and Closetwine you are never innocent! You two had quite the conversation about Welches and Runningwolf and I had quite the time keeping up with you two! :slp

LOL Julie.... good times. :i We ain't going back there lol. I'll work on that Skeeter Pee IV as soon as they let me have one with coffee or Mtn. Dew!

I respect those that prefer Welches and that my views are just those of personal taste. -JohnT

Hehehe lookie what I found hidden in another thread.... For the record.... I'm SO over the Welches thing....(and never did it anyways).

So, whatever happened to Troy?

Troy stops in about every four months or so and makes a one sentence post then disappears again.

Hmm... well it's nice to see so many 'veterans' still active... Miss Julie do you have any new AWESOME fruit wines I need to attempt?
I'm getting me a list cued up for next spring... LOL!

Skittles!!!!!! My nephew likes skittles so I made him a wine out of skittles, that is kinda sorta fruit. Beyond that nothing new.

Skittles.. lol I remember debating that one when everyone was making the candy cane... :) Still not sure I wanna try it though...lol

Latest posts

Back