Yall aint that scary...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making wine is like waiting on a woman to get ready for dinner.... Do you want 'soccer mom' in PJ's and a ponytail:i, or 'sex kitten'in heels::....Don't rush it!

gee, let me think on that>>>...anyhow that is a very clever statement

Closetwine, don't be listening to Dan on the candy cane. He screwed that up when he added the kool aid!

And me and wineforfun gain back yet another Welchs' fan...YAY! :)

He put Kool-Aid in it?!? I guess I missed that brain-fart... or I forgot, either way lol. And y'all kids keep the Welches.... I ain't going back there, Julie will beat me (and she has a mean whip!) :w:w:w

Making wine is like waiting on a woman to get ready for dinner.... Do you want 'soccer mom' in PJ's and a ponytail:i, or 'sex kitten'in heels::....Don't rush it!

gee, let me think on that>>>...anyhow that is a very clever statement

LOL I got tired of telling the Newbies to chill out and stop getting their panties in a bunch..... Always rushing things... LOL!:ft

He put Kool-Aid in it?!? I guess I missed that brain-fart... or I forgot, either way lol. And y'all kids keep the Welches.... I ain't going back there, Julie will beat me (and she has a mean whip!) :w:w:w

I lost the red stripe from the candy cane and was trying to get it back in. It was a success but then the white stripe disappeared. I just can't figure out where I went wrong.:f

closetwine said:
LOL I got tired of telling the Newbies to chill out and stop getting their panties in a bunch..... Always rushing things... LOL!:ft

HA! James rushes things more than any winemaker anywhere! He's been known to use plastic explosives to force clear his wine on the 2nd day of primary fermentation. He once shot a carboy with 00 Buckshot just because the wine was THINKING about haze. He fired a bottle of wine out of a potato cannon just because it was NEXT to a bottle that developed a pectic haze problem. And you don't wanna know what he did to THAT bottle.

Last edited:
I lost the red stripe from the candy cane and was trying to get it back in. It was a success but then the white stripe disappeared. I just can't figure out where I went wrong.:f

Should've just left it and drank it whle listening to the White Stripes....
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY[/ame]

And I'd have just beet the red into it :w Or really add a beet next time... I'm digging that method. and seems like I remember the Great Stripe Debate... Did anyone ever finish the butterscotch? I've got a hankering to make some.... and a cinnamon. :HB:HB

And me and wineforfun gain back yet another Welchs' fan...YAY! :)

Yeah welchs !!!!!!!!

<Sigh> I feel a disturbance in the force...

I respect those that prefer Welches and that myviews are just those of personal taste. -JohnT

Hehehe lookie what I found hidden in another thread.... For the record....I'm SO over the Welches thing....(and never did it anyways).

Can't argue against my own words (LOL).

Latest posts

Back