WineMaker magazine label award

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your labels are wonderful. I just enjoy seeing the creativity of the human mind. I hope your SWAG includes one of my gift certificates.

Great Job!
smiley32.gif

rrawhide said:
CONGRTULATIONS LADIES

A great job by both!!!

Maybe you 2 can make all of our labels too!!!

Can I get on thelist?
please? please? please?

u r right - I'm beggin'

thanx for sharing -

rrawhide
When Ramona made the label for our Stag's Leap I sent her a bottle of the wine...

For Joan Making my labels, I sent her a bottle of each of the type wines, ports that she made the labels for, plus a couple of other goodies to say thanks.

I really wanted to send Joan a bottle of the scuppernong to taste while she was making the label so she can get a feel for the taste, and translate that taste whithin the label. However, she made the label (in under 2 hours) and absolutely nailed what I was trying say about the wine on the very first design.

Jobe, you are a sweetheart! Thank you. I look forward to my early Christmas!
smiley14.gif

I'll take the sweetheart compliment now because next week, whithin 24 hours of getting the box your gonna hate me........ Maybe not you, but the kids will. In the box is a jar of the best homemade strawberry jelly that I have ever had in my life, it's awesome! I will be making more this weekend but this time I will be using quart jars instead of the small jelly jars. We go through 2 of the small jars a day around here. It is the best I ever had, or made, I just hope that I can duplicate it.

So once your kids taste it, it will be gone......... the they will hate me for sending such a small jar.

2 jars a day, what are you doing with it putting it in your coffee, marinading steaks, and fermenting it?
smiley36.gif
Sounds great jobe. My mom used to make great jams but doesnt do any of that stuff anymore!
smiley13.gif

wade said:
Sounds great jobe. My mom used to make great jams but doesnt do any of that stuff anymore!
smiley13.gif

It's up to you to have her help you make a batch to pass on the torch Wade. You aren't home for her to make the jam for anymore, so you need to make it for yourself and your beautiful kids. Then they can say- Hey my Dad used to make the best strawberry jam!

I think that type of thinking comes with age Appleman.......

I'm not sure if it's me getting older and missing what use to be, or my kids are getting older and I want what use to be for them. Either way, it's a cycle of life from one generation to the next that will never change.

I try to create traditions with my kids that I didn't do with my parents. New traditions for the new times............. gotta keep up with the times.

Wow, how did I miss this post. I just received my issue a couple days ago and just got to look at it last night. I was reading the article and said WOW, I know her! I came to put a congrats post and here it is. I thought it was very cool as to who one of the sponsors of the prize place was. Yup, it was the Winemakers Toy Store! So George got his wish! BTW, fantastic label. I really want to get together with you sometime and design me one.

I finally got my copy today! I know the colors of Ramona's label and my label are not as vibrant as they are in real life so I was disappointed in how they look to those who have never seen them.
smiley6.gif

smurfe,
Thanks. I haven't seen the magazine or heard from them about the prizes. I'm really glad that I entered. I've been told that there are some nice prizes waiting for me.!!!
smiley4.gif
Ramona

rgecaprock said:
smurfe,
Thanks. I haven't seen the magazine or heard from them about the prizes. I'm really glad that I entered. I've been told that there are some nice prizes waiting for me.!!!
smiley4.gif
Ramona

In my best Rod Roddy voice:

Well Ramona, for your fantastic artwork and creative ingenuity you have been chosen the Bronze prize winner!!!!. For your fantastic creative output you have been awarded a gift certificate from Fine Vine Wines, a hat and T-shirt from White Labs, inc. A wine kit from Wine Expert, Corks and plastic spoons from The Flying Barrel, and a gift certificate from Quality Wine and Ale Supply!

Joan, congrats as well. For your fantastic achievement you have been awarded a gift certificate from Quality Wine and Ale Supply!

Great work Gals!!!Edited by: smurfe

<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">CONGRATULATIONS LADIES, WELL DONE

Latest posts

Back