WineMaker magazine label award

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joan said:
Cooler still!!! Thanks Rule!

And Jobe, you may want to have Ramona make your labels from now on! She's REALLLY good!
smiley4.gif

I have already thought of something better Joan.............

I'm gonna have you and Ramona do my labels and I'm going to submitt all of them next year..............

I'm a shoe in to win, can't lose! I'm a genius
smiley4.gif
smiley9.gif

OHhh but the power of a woman.......... sigh......
smiley18.gif

Jobe, you are the devil himself!!!
smiley15.gif

Ramona, I'm celebrating too.. with a bowl of homemade cheese broccoli soup!
smiley4.gif

Ooooh....those are both really nice, very creative with lots of thought and planning....

You are both winners!!!!

No...... No Devil here....... well...... not about the labels anyway......

Now....... If those great artistic labels were only signed by the artist....... I guess that would put an end to my devilish thinking.............

Just kidding.................. sigh.............

It's like being a kid with a coloring book, you might have to stay in the lines but what you do in the lines is your business.

It's just been a very fun hobby !!!

Ramona

Joan, That is a great label. I remember you showing it to me. I really like your Black Current one too. Ramona

Wow! Congratulations ladies! Woohoo! That's two for the women! Absolutely love it!

Keep up the great work...

When's classes??????

smiley32.gif

We will come up to bovine country, drink wine and maybe get around to talking about labels......k?

Ramona

Congratulations to you both!!
smiley32.gif
I was just zipping through the issue and Ramona's label jumped at me and I knew I recognized that label! I know famous people!

Joan and Romana -

Congrats...those are very cool labels! I really like both designs....very original. Mycreative skills don't lie in artistry...unless I can figure out a good design using stick figures
smiley2.gif

CONGRTULATIONS LADIES

A great job by both!!!

Maybe you 2 can make all of our labels too!!!

Can I get on thelist?
please? please? please?

u r right - I'm beggin'

thanx for sharing -

rrawhide

Thanks everyone. I must say making labels is a labor of love for me. It's as much fun and twice as creative as making wine. At times I think I make wine so I have an excuse to make labels. It's a real joy!

I have an idea for a new label but not sure if I can pull it off. The challenge is the best part. I'll keep you posted.

Ramona and Joan, congrats on wonderful, creative labels. Lots of thought in these. You both are talented winners!! uavwmn

We always knew we were in the presence of great artist, now a whole lot of other people know as well! Way to go!

Latest posts

Back