Winemaker Magazine Conference

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Concord/Elderberry turned out great! Made from Vintner's Harvest wine base and local concord grapes.

TAKE a look at when good wines gone bad #16,and you'll see what he's talking about,remember that wine tasting like any other tasting is very,very subjective,and at that time.check out #16 plum wine:db ....
thanks Joe I will

Anyone sending wines in this year? I sent out 4 entries myself this AM.

I am going to enter my CC chardonnay at least. I am still considering my CC Cab/Shiraz and maybe another Chardonnay. I have a shipping container for 3 bottles... might as well fill it. The entry fee gets a little heavy, though.

Excellent! Glad to hear that we have some entries going on. I haven't entered into this one before, so I'm not entirely sure what to expect, but am mostly interested in comparing my judging notes/rating between the MVWS competition and this one.

I sent out my Concord this week and they have already received it. This is the first time I have entered and I'm excited just to see what they say about my wine.

Latest posts

Back