Wine suppliers in Indonesia?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Espoir

Reaction score
Anybody know of any wine equipment shops in possibly Singapore or Jakarta? It is quite frustrating to find any wine making equipment here.. especially when I need those glass carboys which gets ridiculously expensive to be shipped from overseas.

Sorry, cant help you there. We dont get a lot of wine makers from your area, actually what we do get a lot of from your area area are Spammers! Maybe you you need to oPen a wine and beer supply shop and youd make some good money?

wow spammers? that I didnt know o_O always thought I am the only indonesian coming to this website haha. The problem with opening a wine shop in this country is that, the wine makers are little (Religious issues) any wine making is normally hush hush here haha.

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!

We go from "back-woods" south, to the urban canyons of NYC, to the frozen north of Alaska, across the pond to Europe, to the middle east, and now to Indonesia! The remarkable thing is that valid advice is given.

To all moderators and officers.. I hope you realize how special this site is! To think that when I was a kid, I was watching B&W tv and talking on rotary phones.

Hai Steve..wasnt much that they sell. maybe after I figured out how to get all the stuff I needed for home making winery,I will take Wade E idea and open a shop as well.
and I also wonder did espoir make his wine..why all he need just glass carboy?i read theres kits and all kind other stuff..

Latest posts

Back