Wine Maker's Cruise

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you send me a pic of that?? It might be a nice side business to set up. I bet I could ship them in a regular envelope!

Debbie

Mike believe me I thought about those who lived on the opposite side of the states. Perhaps several of you could have a cruise on the west coast.

I just figured we wanted to cruise again and thought it would be cool to get together. Perhaps we could get get Wade to order us some T shirts that would match Debs bikini bottoms.

Deb I'll post a link for the "C" string. And for the record years ago I had actually came up with the concept patterned after those wrist snap bracelets.

https://www.cstringdirect.com/

I think Runningwolf used to wear one. How do you think he attracted his wife?

Last edited:
We could be partners. You get the rights to the idea. Matching T-shirts is a great idea. We could come up with a whole cruise wardrobe! We'll be cruising for life!!

Debbie

Something for the day and something that could be added for evening wear. Not to confining as it's hot on a cruise. Maybe an open back.

Do you believe that Wade would mind if we put the initials "WMT" on the front of the c string (embossed????) and a corisponding logo on the shirts. It would tie them together.

This is really shaping up!! I can't wait for you all to see the prototype!

Debbie

Mike believe me I thought about those who lived on the opposite side of the states. Perhaps several of you could have a cruise on the west coast.

I just figured we wanted to cruise again and thought it would be cool to get together. Perhaps we could get get Wade to order us some T shirts that would match Debs bikini bottoms.

Deb I'll post a link for the "C" string. And for the record years ago I had actually came up with the concept patterned after those wrist snap bracelets.

https://www.cstringdirect.com/

I think Runningwolf used to wear one. How do you think he attracted his wife?

I have to say it..........it looks more like a decorative maxi pad than a bathing suit!

I hadn't seen the link... until now....OMG!!! I sent that to a few people I know!! LOL

Debbie

Im only going on this cruise if we can also do a lot of deep sea fishing!

Oh, with these C-strings... I'll think there'll be some DEEP fishing all right!

Debbie

Wow, so already in this thread I've heard references to Hedonism II and links to strapless bottoms,,,,,,, when you folks plan a party let me know I'm there:dg

ok Grapeman, I will be the first......what the heck is that thing?

just what I thought. I am about as open minded as they come....but really, ask youself this, would John Wayne wear that???

Latest posts

Back