who is interested in a trip to LuvaBella's

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
Ok, I contacted Ruth and Luva Bella's to see what they still had left, I am attaching her list. The last day they will sell buckets is the 15th.

So who is interested in going over to pick up a bucket or two and having lunch? It will have to be the 8th or the 15th?

Post up if you wanna have lunch and maybe pick up a bucket and which date. I'll let Ruth know what everyone wants.

View attachment LuvaBellaInventory.pdf

I know Dan, you can't make it but I'm working on an Iron Bridge brunch after the holidays, I'll talk to you about this later and maybe we can come up with a date.

I am going to try, it would be great to meet you guys and gals, and pick up some Juice.

I know it is a long haul for you but I would be so excited to meet you but I know it would be about an 8 hour or more drive for you. How far are you from Walkers? Here' another option, I'm looking at going to walkers sometime in January, if you can't meet up with us at luva's maybe I can meet up with you at walkers

I can't do the first half of December, but the second half or a Saturday in January is fine with me.

I would love to join ya as well but they are a 12 hour drive round trip. A bit too much for me. If anybody is headed that way from somewhere between the Chicago and Lima OH region and willing to pick up an extra bucket I would be gratefully appreciative. I know it's a long shot but if you are willing, PM me and we'll work out the details.

Last edited:
I sure would like about 10 of those Cab-Merlots! Two problems, all of my carboys are full and I will be leaving for Florida December 24th. I guess I will need to wait for the Chilean juices when I return.

Phil, thats why we get along so well. That's the very thing I am looking at getting and probably 3 of them. I don't think I'll be able to fit any more than that as I'm also thinking about picking up a couple demi johns.

Dan, I did 4 of them last year. I added french oak to two of them and they are now incredible! the other two I used american oak and they will probably need another year to come around. I think next year I will buy a drum.

Julie, same distance either way, about 7 hrs, I'd really like t check out Uva Bella....hmmmmmm....going to have to try to get a game plan together.

I may be able to make the trip for lunch. I have 8 empty carboys, but not sure what I want to fill them with. I know after Christmas I'll be starting a couple batches of pee and possibly a tropical breeze.

Julie, it is looking promising, we have good friends that live an hr away from Uva Bella, this is a major selling point to my better half...lol
Did you chose a date? Saturdays are perfect, so the 8th or the 16th look very good, unless it snows like crazy.
There are only 6 or 7 different juices that i would love to buy...lol...hmmm....7 hr ride home, I may have 1/2 bucket of juice still in the bucket when I get home...LOL

Julie, it is looking promising, we have good friends that live an hr away from Uva Bella, this is a major selling point to my better half...lol
Did you chose a date? Saturdays are perfect, so the 8th or the 16th look very good, unless it snows like crazy.
There are only 6 or 7 different juices that i would love to buy...lol...hmmm....7 hr ride home, I may have 1/2 bucket of juice still in the bucket when I get home...LOL

Don't laugh they be half fermented by the time you get home, but that's ok.

Back