who is interested in a trip to LuvaBella's

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I sure would like about 10 of those Cab-Merlots! Two problems, all of my carboys are full and I will be leaving for Florida December 24th. I guess I will need to wait for the Chilean juices when I return."

Phil, I am sitting here sipping (really QA testing) a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon that I made this Spring from Chilean juice and it is great. Now I did add a 2.5 Kg bag of skins and lots of oak, but that is just my taste. My point is, the Chilean juices were really good this year.

Julie, it is looking promising, we have good friends that live an hr away from Uva Bella, this is a major selling point to my better half...lol
Did you chose a date? Saturdays are perfect, so the 8th or the 16th look very good, unless it snows like crazy.
There are only 6 or 7 different juices that i would love to buy...lol...hmmm....7 hr ride home, I may have 1/2 bucket of juice still in the bucket when I get home...LOL

Tom not sure if it will be the 8th or the 15th, I'll know by Sunday and let you know.

Ok Tom, it looks like we can make it Saturday the 15th around noon? How does that sound to you?

My schedule changed and I may be able to grace you all with my presence. I'll see how many carboys the Fusion will hold.

Same here, the 15th is good!! Now to make up my mind what I want to get,,,and Julie,,what time you leaving? Cuz I'm following you!

Same here, the 15th is good!! Now to make up my mind what I want to get,,,and Julie,,what time you leaving? Cuz I'm following you!

Probably around 11:00, I'll be talking to you before then. Glad you are going. I think Flo and Gary can make it as well.

Probably around 11:00, I'll be talking to you before then. Glad you are going. I think Flo and Gary can make it as well.

Thanks Julie! Speaking of Flo,,could you ask her for her recipe for her crab artichoke dip?? I have been craving (opps wrong word to use anymore) correction,,wanting to have it since I had it at your house! :)

ps...will have to stop and bug you soon,,,so you can be my taste tester on the strawberry,,I think I am ready to bottle!!:se

No we don't have an offical count but I think we need to start.
So far this is who I believe are coming

Julie & Mike
Terry & Chuck(?)
Doug (Ffemt) & Olesia
Bill (Hokapsig) & Karen (?)

And possibly some friends of ours who have started to make wine, Gary & Flo.

Last edited:
Spoke to Olesia last night. We're in so it will be Me, my wife and my 5 year old daughter and assistant wine maker.

I'll have to dig out some wines I guess. From the looks of it 6 or so bottles. No Bill, you have enough Muscadine. LOL

That would be nice but I don't know if they are. I received a list from Ruth on what they still have the other day, I can post it up if anyone is interested in seeing it.

No Bill, you have enough Muscadine. LOL

you keep your accounting of the Muscadine to yourself. I will NEVER have enough Muscadine (or Brianna).....

We may be a tad late as the Mrs. has a dentist appointment at 10 and it takes us at least 1 1/2 hours to get there. Save me a spot at the table...

Brianna????? Did I hear Brianna???
Count Chuck and I both in!! See/meet ya tomorrow!!

We won't be making it today, I'm just too busy trying to process orders for Christmas.
I apologize for the short notice, it would have been great to meet everyone attending.
Have fun for us!
Sadly,
Tom & Kim

Latest posts

Back