who is interested in a trip to LuvaBella's

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom, very sorry to hear you won't make it today. I was looking forward to meeting you. Well there is always the spring when we go for the Chilean buckets.

I very much enjoyed myself as well. And I ended up with two buckets instead of one, thanks Bill! :)

I absolutely refuse to pay retail for ANYTHING. It's the Scottish blood in me.

Great to see good friends again and to meet Terry's better half. Welcome ot the obsession. When are Flo and Gary going to be posting on the board???

Great to see good friends again and to meet Terry's better half. Welcome ot the obsession. When are Flo and Gary going to be posting on the board???

Lol, Bill I should have known there was a reason why I liked you, my ancestors are from Scotland.

Well if they don't post on here this weekend I will asking them where in the world they are at on Monday!

Now I got to go out and find that pomegranate juice, I'm thinking 2 gallons of Pom to 3 gallons of Zinfandel

Here Here,,I also had another great time with meeting/seeing everyone. Sad that I only got one bucket (they were out of the other ones I wanted) ffemt,,was nice to finally meet you and your family as well. Great food, great wine and great people once again! Can't wait till the next one!! :b

Hokapsig said:

So what kind of a steal did you make? Had I known you were wheeling and dealing I may have considered a bucket. LOL

We got 10% off. Sorry didn't know that you didn't know that.

Latest posts

Back