"Where have all the members gone, ..."

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah true, Wade. My mistake. Maybe we could work a little harder to become the biggest.

I do answer questions, especially if I feel it will help others when they need help. I will often however wait to answer something if I feel another member can answer it just as well or better. I feel that helps increase participation among the group. When one or two members jump on all the answers with a quick post, the other moderators/senior members just avoid answering and we all get limited valuable help. Many of the members have become inactive because they just don't feel like they are given a chance to participate. I try to be sure if something has gone unanswered for quite a while that I answer it to be sure the original poster has the information they need.

Suggestion from someone who just found this place.....

I had been looking at this site for quite a few days adding stuff to the cart then taking it out trying to decide on what kit to get. After quite a few visits to the main site I finally noticed that there was a forum. If there was something more prominent on the homepage the forum might get more traffic.

Jereme, I have one big suggestion for you...call George. He owns Fine Vine Wines and loves it when his customers call him with questions or suggestions. Yes, you can tell him I told you to call. He will listen to your questions and make suggestions. He will not over sell or up sell unless if he really believes you will benefit from it like a floor corker over a hand corker. Want a new kit to make, tell him what you like and he'll suggest a kit based on your budget. Once again, welcome aboard.

well,I for one finally got this new comp. up, running, and on line. So far don't think so much of "winders 7".
smiley5.gif
Might stop by more often now.
</font>

Latest posts

Back