Hey! It's Vinny's Birthday Today!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinny

Mildly Amused
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at that, it's been a year since I signed up and came asking for a reality check after starting my wine education on Youtube.

Might as well take a moment to thank everyone for all the advice and enjoyable thread meanderings. I really enjoy this site and it's members! Thanks for being so great.

It's been a long year with lots of wine adventures.. The time I dropped a carboy in the sink and chipped the stone counter... Then, I installed a laundry sink so it would never happen again, and the included valve failed and flooded the house at 2am. Ahhh, the moments that really grow a relationship. 😄

I'm pretty sure that I finished up the year with 94 gallons of wine made in 31 different batches. I have a rack (mostly) full of wine, 5 different varieties currently. A couple different ones that have already been enjoyed, and likely 20 varieties to look forward to. I have learned a ton, and never thought I would find so much interest in discussing wine and all it's curiosities

It's been a hoot, but if anyone asks... Vinny did it! ;)

😂

:b Cheers!

Last edited:
Dragons Blood turned out really well and is a favorite with family / friends. Its good. I have a Concord wine, and FWK blackberry bulk aging now. (I'm in Florida for 2 months). Bought a Grenache and Pinot Noir FWK that is in my refrigerator waiting for me plus a Carmel dessert wine. I have so many other wines I would like to make.

Dragons Blood turned out really well and is a favorite with family / friends. Its good. I have a Concord wine, and FWK blackberry bulk aging now. (I'm in Florida for 2 months). Bought a Grenache and Pinot Noir FWK that is in my refrigerator waiting for me plus a Carmel dessert wine. I have so many other wines I would like to make.

Glad to hear it.

Now, not to take away from your success, but I'm more impressed with that collection of spirits in the background. That deserves a backlit display!

You say 94 gallons, Vinny? When's your birthday party??? 🤣 What a time, and yes, the place is addictive. Sort of like ... never mind! 🤣

Latest posts

Back