• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale HTX area - 5 Carboys, 12-15+ cases wine bottles, stand corker, fermenting vessel, All in One Wine Pump for sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moldworp

Junior
Reaction score
For an easy local sale, everything besides the wine pump is 60 bucks. I am willing to ship the wine pump for 175 before shipping and such (paypal G&S and all that). The wine pump has only been used a couple of times

I am willing to just make a deal on everything if you are nearby. I also have some other random stuff I used that I would include.

I am out of the hobby and just want to have the carboys and bottles and stand corker etc go to someone who will actually use them. Otherwise it will probably end up being thrown in a dumpster due to it taking up so much space.

77385 is local

Latest posts

Back