What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying my chill time with 1000 Stories (a 2013 bourbon barrel aged zinfandel). It had me at bourbon barrel. It is quite delightful!

Enjoyed my cab.sauv. last night, so... had to open 1 more just to make sure it's aging proper ;)

With friends, we went through a Chateau St. Michelle Cab, my 2013 Carmenere and a bottle of Black Forest port.

Tonight, we'll be having Red Mountain Cab, Orange-Chocolate Port and I think a Zin. Not necessarily in that order.

For me, 10 days without wine......:( as I started taking some antibiotics.....

we started last night with a dinner out with my wife's high school friends. I ordered a bottle of Heinz Eifel Shine Riesling, which paired well with the chicken and salmon which we had for dinner (my wife likes the sweeter Rieslings). After dinner, we went home and opened a Clarion River Red from Wilcox Winery and finished off one of our own Catawba's.

Bill, I am having your Catwaba this evening. Wow, I do believe you out did yourself on this one. Nice mouthfeel, acid and sweetness spot on and great flavor!

Last night, we started with a Murphy Goode Cabernet, then onto our pasta dinner and some Trader Joe's Amarone. That was followed by another Cabernet (J Lohr), and topped off with some 2012 RJS Orange-Chocolate Port. Rehab - I mean Lent - starts this week...

Bill, I am having your Catwaba this evening. Wow, I do believe you out did yourself on this one. Nice mouthfeel, acid and sweetness spot on and great flavor!

I heard good things about that white wine and wonder if it's specific from the Finger Lakes in NY.
I'd wish one could buy this as a kit.
I think only juice buckets are available and scarce to find?

Back from our ski trip today and continuing the binge. We had friends over. Stared with a Sweet Baby Jesus Peanut Butter Chocolate Port, then moved to H3 Cab.

Cheeky Monkey Pinot Noir - bottle and a half :ib Lol! Feeling relaxed. And accomplished with what I did today.

Hahaha.If I drank a bottle and a half I don't think I could type. I raise my glass to you for that and your accomplishment's you made today

In my glass tonight I am drinking a blend of 2/3 zinfandel to 1/3 syrah. (don't really like the zinfandel so started mixing with a syrah).Not bad

Back