What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! I accidentally grabbed one of those from a box labeled "Super Tuscan" last night - thought it was the Winery Series. I promptly put it back and went for a WS Amarone instead. I know a few of us have made that, and I haven't seen any good reviews on it.

Go back and open it and let us know....LOL

It’s that good that I forgot I did open a bottle maybe 2 weeks ago and forgot the left over was still sitting on the countertop, about 1/4 of the bottle.

IMG_1514048893.896375.jpg

After the plumber left here, we went out to my parents' new house to help unpack some boxes and fulfill my duties as 'the guy who handles the electronics". Had pizza and Corona. Kicking back with a nightcap of ho-made limoncello.

Last edited:
I assume this is a good buy guys, right?

Yep, pretty good. The H3 Cab can be had at TW for under $9, not certain about that one. And if you don't have a TW, that is a good price. Does your wife get an employee discount? :i

Bourbon, bacon, black peppercorn, Bloody Mary in a beer glass!
Happy Monday
IMG_1774.jpg

Drinking a bottle of 2013 Conn Creek Anthology Cab 14.5% tonight with BBQ ribs and Saratoga chips.

Attachments

• 20171229_160938.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 15
Newly (4 hours ago) kegged beer (started 12/17/17) of the pale ale/bitter persuasion. Not very well carbonated yet, but nice head retention. Hops come through nicely, not being hidden behind excessive carbonation. I should do this more often (first batch made since late last Spring).

I will drink this tomorrow as I cook dinner and drown my sorrows since my Son will be shipping back to Texas tomorrow afternoon. Time flies when you are having fun...

12-31-2017_beer.jpg

Back