What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if anyone uses cellartracker. It's a nice on-line cloud-based wine inventory system. I used to use it religiously but for the last couple of years I haven't updated my library. Today I finally did a good inventory of my commercial wines I have in my cellar. I had tons to delete and lots to add today. It's kind of nice to be able to search and sort through your entire wine inventory. Anyway, if you want to see it, my profile page and link to my cellar list is here: http://www.cellartracker.com/user.asp?iUserOverride=16928

Good golly that's a lot of wine. Odds are more than I could drink in a lifetime

Cleaned bottles yesterday then labled the Muscato and then bottled the Pinot Noir. I also filtered and back sweetened the Diamond. I originally had it at 1.002 as a starting point. Tasted very good but very acidic. I ended up taking it to 1.010. It will stay here. I'll likely bottle this this week one day. For some reason I have 7-8 cases of empty clear bottles in the cellar but very few green bottles. Guess I'll have to clear a path to the garage so I can bottle red wines also.

I don't know if anyone uses cellartracker. It's a nice on-line cloud-based wine inventory system. I used to use it religiously but for the last couple of years I haven't updated my library. Today I finally did a good inventory of my commercial wines I have in my cellar. I had tons to delete and lots to add today. It's kind of nice to be able to search and sort through your entire wine inventory. Anyway, if you want to see it, my profile page and link to my cellar list is here: http://www.cellartracker.com/user.asp?iUserOverride=16928

That's a wonderful and varied selection of wines. I use cellar tracker to decide when to open one of my cellared wines. I have not created an inventory like you did. Very nice.

racked my cab to secondary this morning now I'm scraping wallpaper uhg but I've been putting it off for too long!

Taking my daughter to her moms. Then wishing it was payday so i can start on the 5 gallons of grape wine. I'm still learning how to do all this. I have another week and a half for the mead to finish.

Leave the wallpaper up and just paint over it. Easy as pi.

We actually had no choice but to do that with a border in our kitchen. Tried taking it off but we pulled chunks of the plaster off with it

DIF doesn't work worth sh** and as far as painting over it, it has about 50 yrs of that done to it! I went through 3 layers of wall paper and atleast 2 different paint colors not in that order though. The best is the fabric softner but gotta keep it wet and soak it down and a lot of elbow grease! Its a very old farm house, been wanting to do it for a long time now! Funny thing is even the ceiling had been wallpapered and painted over, I know I won't be able to do that! Just gonna pull down the loose paper on the ceiling and paint with a fresh coat. Thanks for all the suggestions! :b Too bad my home beer is not ready yet!

Watched Disney's 'Frozen' last night with the kids. Very apt, considering this winter...

Best.Disney.Movie.Yet.

We've been singing the songs ever since :)

Watching it now. For the 100th time! Great movie though.

Olaf's "solo" is on right now. No school for the kiddos again tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back