What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have to keep up with the latest trends,emerging markets and retail concepts..in order to become sucessfull, on a higher plain......

Today my daughter came over and taught me to make some of my fav. sushi.We made Miso soup, Dynamite and California rolls, Veg. and Prawn tempura and sashimi. We made wa-ay to much for just the 2 of us, but it was fun (and yum yum!)

Oh wow Kim!
That makes me hungry! I haven't had sushi in awhile.

Nothing like starting the day by "sampling" from 3 batches of wine. Everything is progressing tickityboo

Cleaned up in the wine lab a bit. De-labeled a bunch of bottles. Sanitized bottles, then racked and bottled my EP Amarone. Just pitched the yeast on the Kenridge LR Tempranillo Garnacha. Now off to grill up some jerk chicken for lunch. :HB

Delabeled and washed 5 cases of bottles. Blending my blueberry and elderberry. Took count of bottles I have 12 cases cleaned and washed.

Today I picked up:
2 - 5 gallon glass carboys
2 cases 750ml wine bottles
1 case 375ml wine bottles
Portuguese Corker
100 corks
8" funnel
Carboy brush
Wine bottle brush
Assorted bungs
Carboy handle

This damn hobby! :)

Cleared room in the basement for a new wine Rack, current one is full and need more room. Can't find plans for a diamond rack I like so I will have to design my own. Planning something around 8' by 5'or 6'.

This damn hobby! HenryMae, Don't worry it gets worse. Just got done making my 3rd wine rack thought it would be enough storage for my wine, boy was I wrong. I also just picked up another fermentation bucket so I can ferment mutiply batches at once. Lol, Bakervinyard

Well..I got to hang out with casey keenun, texans quarterback and two cheerleaders from the houston rockets....Nice day ....think I am in love with renata from brazil...

Latest posts

Back