What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IPA = India Pale Ale
It's a type of beer. They're high in hops which makes them bitter.

Just racked off my Noble Muscadine off the fine sediment after adding SuperKleer 2 weeks ago. I have a cup with some excess sediment from pouring the bottle of the carboy into. I put it in the freezer to get that to drop out. After a bit, I'll strain it through a couple coffee filters and have myself a sample. Yeah Baby...

Couldnt decide what to do for dinner so I'm having baked boneless chicken breast marinated in Jalepeno Pepper (steve's blend), cajun seasoning and a couple shakes of crushed red peppers..

I have no idea how it will taste, but I can say the Jalepeno Pepper wine is fine,

Making Roast beef w/ baked potatoes and wine of cours.

Now WHAT wine would you serve?

It snowed today :/ it didn't lay and it didn't last long but it's unusual for Maryland to be so cold this time of year. Not cold enough to hurt the plants that I did plant though. They just barely have leaves showing up at this point.
Makes me want to move further south!

They are sending another one out but I wanted to play around with my Petite Syrah this weekend, guess that will hold off til next weekend. On a similiar subject, I placed the order for my SS filler on Sat. morning and they didnt ship it till yesterday. I wont see that till Wed. of next week. Guess Im doing some more bottling with the auto filler again!

With your meal or Mine? With yours, I beleive I would choose to serve my Ruby Cabernet. With mine, I think it may be a bottle of Kavic Winery, Deep Valley White.
Wife on her own opened a Chilean Cab

We're headed to Fort Worth/Dallas to run a few errands today. We will stop by The Toy Store to pick up a RJS Blackberry Merlot and CC Porto Corinto which will be blended together. Been wanting to do these two for a while now.

I will also get another CC Orange Muscat. I have one in secondary now and at a month old I can already tell it's not going to last very long, certainly not a summer's worth. Also trying to decide on which longer term Red to get started.

I need to get busy and make some contacts for empty bottles. I'll have 7 carboys going when I get these three fermented so it won't be long before bottling some of them.

Wait !

Julie is on the LUNCH menu ?

Oh Tom, these people on here are a bad influence on you. :sh

And Dan needs to be more clearer in his posts :slp

Mike and I are headed there as well to pick up Chilean buckets and we are going to MEET Dan and we are going to eat lunch together!

Latest posts

Back