What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck no that is in Toledo. This place is on rt 224 near the PA/OH line. Julie will be able to tell us the name as she has been there. I understand they also sell juice in season.

Oh yeah and I'll be in Toledo in three weeks. :h Thank you!

Dan, Julie, Doug and Steve. Just got back from Primanti Bros. in Cranberry.
Nothing like cole slaw and french fries on a hamburger! Mmmmmmmm!!!!

Sure Flem rub it in.. I agree about the sandwichs but I am just not willing to drive the 4 hours to get them. But when I do get out that way I always stop by...

here it is, i'm ready for a road trip

http://www.luvabella.com/index.shtml

I was checking out their prices and they seem a little pricey except on Better Bottles. I would consider a couple 6 gallon ones @ 21.00. I like to use them as Secondaries. They also posted the Chilean juices for 2011 w/o prices. I was heading to Walkers this Saturday (my car is set up for auto pilot to there) but I see you can get Gewürztraminer from Chili so I'm going to wait now.

I was checking out their prices and they seem a little pricey except on Better Bottles. I would consider a couple 6 gallon ones @ 21.00. I like to use them as Secondaries. They also posted the Chilean juices for 2011 w/o prices. I was heading to Walkers this Saturday (my car is set up for auto pilot to there) but I see you can get Gewürztraminer from Chili so I'm going to wait now.

They also have listed a white muscadine from Chille. Walkers, I really need to make it up there some time. Wonder if they have juice left of any kind.

You can go to their web site and see what they have left. Some juice is not available in bulk and you have to buy it in their 5 gallon containers which adds $15.00 on the cost. They are super nice jugs but I don't need a collection of them at that price. Additionally, you're getting Chilean juices at as good or better prices. If you want some fruit juices or some other stuff then walkers is the place to go.

You can go to their web site and see what they have left. Some juice is not available in bulk and you have to buy it in their 5 gallon containers which adds $15.00 on the cost. They are super nice jugs but I don't need a collection of them at that price. Additionally, you're getting Chilean juices at as good or better prices. If you want some fruit juices or some other stuff then walkers is the place to go.

IU was considering looking into a couple fruit buckets. Wonder what they charge for shipping. May be cheaper than the drive. Of course I could swing by Edinboro and pick up Dan on the way.....

Giving my 3yo son, Hunter, a Marvel temporary tattoo sleeve.
Awesome that $1 will make him this happy.
He is going to be the envy of all the kids in his preschool class tomorrow.

sleeve.jpg

sleeve2.jpg

The problem starts when we try to get him to take a bath tomorrow night. :slp
Maybe we can sponge bathe that arm.

I would love to be that "fly" on the wall when you tell da teacher its REAL INK !

i wish.
My wife is a teacher at his school and all the other teachers are on her Facebook, so that's ruined, BUT...
the owners! YES! ::

Gloating!:br :try

My guys here in my sheet metal shop picked up an award last night from the Dayton Contractors Assn for their build of the 15 ' tall NASCAR trophy replica we fabricated here in our shop.

NASCAR sent us an actual sterling solver NASCAR trophy made by Tiffany & Company to scale. It sure is a pretty thing! Too bad we had to give it back.

We were asked by NASCAR in 2009 to build a relpica of their trophy for the awards ceremony in Las Vegas so we did. It was on the center stage where the speakers were standing and also where Jimmy Johnson was presented his trophy.

It has also been submitted to the Sheet Metal workers International as one of the top projects of the year as well as a few trade magazines around the country.

We had the privilege to fabricate a second one this year because Sprint wanted the first one and NASCAR told them no.

Nascar trophy 1.jpg

Nascar trophy 2.jpg

Nascar trophy 3.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back