What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Racked my Blueberry/Pomegranate to secondary, Bottled my Skeeter Pee & Enjoyed watching my Steelers kick some Jets!!!

ITS -1* OUT!!! O.M.G.!!!! ok I'm quitting winter...I'm so over it!!!

get to go to work today, at least its heated right LOLOLOL!!!!

We had those temps Friday night. Back up to a balmy 19 here this morning.
Also back to work since being off for 6 days. :m

-22 here. We are better than other spots. Saranac Lake less than an hour away is -40 degrees with colder areas surrounding it. The high today might break 0.

-22 here. We are better than other spots. Saranac Lake less than an hour away is -40 degrees with colder areas surrounding it. The high today might break 0.

Yep Garapeman that is why I don't live in Bolton anymore to darn cold. Of course it is -2 here this morning so I wasn't to smart... hahaha

and to think I was gonna gripe about it getting into the teens LOL not really I've always loved cold weather up till I busted up my leg now it kills me

Celebrating tonight! :h The oldest son got his acceptance letter today from the University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy. :r

I'll add my congratulations in there also.

Right now I'm making seasoned pork chops (lemon pepper and herb), wild rice and steamed culiflower (sp). Looking forward to dinner.

Latest posts

Back