What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My easter egger went broody so I got her some fertile eggs. 7 out of 10 hatched so far. Mostly just trying not to bother them and mama too much.

chicks022.jpg

OOOOOOHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG cute overload!!!! i want chicks!!! how sweet to see a momma and her babies!!! so very lucky to have been able to witness that!!!

Chickens are great. One of the few animals that give back with eggs. Very fun to watch to and you really do not need much space for them. If you got a little room I'd say do it.

Just got back to work after having lunch with djrockinsteve. It was good to put a face with the name. Very nice guy and we had a good conversation.

Can't wait to meet a few more people from on here.

Oooooooohhh, such cute chicks!
I also went to lunch with a winemaking friend. It's amazing how a conversation can go through so many twists and turns when you have this wine addiction in common.
I've been given a huge amount of venison today so I spent a while butchering that. Some of it I will have to give away as there is too much for just me but I'm cooking some for dinner.

Oooooooohhh, such cute chicks!
I also went to lunch with a winemaking friend. It's amazing how a conversation can go through so many twists and turns when you have this wine addiction in common.
I've been given a huge amount of venison today so I spent a while butchering that. Some of it I will have to give away as there is too much for just me but I'm cooking some for dinner.

Mmmmm Venison.

Getting ready for Saturday. Putting all my BEER equipment near the Garage door to be loaded on my trailer for National Homebrew Day.
What a drunk fest. :slp

I am getting ready for my 4th round thru my primaries on Saturday. :dg

hmmm... that would be 4 primaries and 4 rotations in 2 weeks and will have 2 more to go after that :slp

Last edited:
struggling with allgebra...dont think ive been this confussed in awhile LMAO!!! need a break time to open some wine i think!!!.....oh no.....wait.....gotta get the kid back n forth to her ball game tonight THEN wine time LOL!

Studying up on what i need to know for the bank tomorrow .We are asking them to help us with funding and to help with knowing what are the right questions to ask about the business .Not trying to get my hopes too high to get them dashed down . Owning our own business would be hard work but worth it because we would be doing it for us .

Four kittens got dumped on me last night so I'm bottle feeding them every two hours. I'll also be doing some decorating around the house today.

Working from home today. Waiting for the weather to warm up so I can go sit on the patio with the laptop. Going to start my Vinters Harvest Elderberry fruit base later on today.

Latest posts

Back