What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we lived in a townhouse(2 years ago) we used to get hundreds of kids a year.Some were even getting out of limo's. The next 2 years we moved twice each time getting fewer and fewer kids. Now that we finally moved to our retirement home, and there's no kid's not the area, I think have to admit I'll miss some of it

We only do about a 1/5-2 block radius with our kids right now. They just don't need THAT much candy! Nana or Poppa hold down the fort while we're out, and we generally get between 250-300 kids each year. We always run out of candy.

When we get home, Bronwyn likes to sit on the front step in her costume and help me hand out treats to the other kids. She really gets a kick out of it.

Procrastinating I this forum.
I should be studying for my CCNA Voice....

Steve

Packing. Heading to Calgary for 12 days of babysitting. The kids got a trip to Mexico as an anniversary gift and they asked hubby and I to watch grandbaby.Daytime will be tiring but fun, it's the nights I'm dreading!( I really think I'm too old for this ;) )

Medals from the Big and Bold comp arrived today (thanks John, Joe and other judges). So I'm celebrating with a Porterhouse and a bottle of Ghost Pines 2012 Cabernet. It's on sale at my local grocer this week for $16.99. I could get 20% off that if I buy a case. It's very tempting.

Packing. Heading to Calgary for 12 days of babysitting. The kids got a trip to Mexico as an anniversary gift and they asked hubby and I to watch grandbaby.Daytime will be tiring but fun, it's the nights I'm dreading!( I really think I'm too old for this ;) )

yea but look at all the chances you'll have to photo we will be expecting them ya know?

I got my delivery from our Florida vacation delivered by the wife's relatives tonight. I will need to get a costume together for tomorrow at work. Those trick or treaters better not interrupt Pizza and Wine night.....

Worked almost 16 hours yesterday when I was supposed to have a half day vacation scheduled. Love it whenpeople change the project at the last minute.. Can't wait to take our daughter trick or treating. Hope the rain gets out of the area by then..

Transferring PA juices to glass then puppy class, take daughter to birthday party and drop off other dog at groomer. Somewhere in here I need to stop and get more bungs from South Hills Brewing since I forgot to order them..

Planted garlic
Moved compost
Mowed a bit of the lawn (to mulch leaves)
Racked leaves
Put away hoses
Burned left over tomato plants
2 loads of laundry
Load of dishes
Bottled 7 bottles of Brunello
Racked barolo out of barrel

Having a glass of brunello, fighting to keep my eyes open

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Soccer games at 9 and 11:30, then home for lunch and off to a birthday party. From there, dropped the kids off with my parents, and went out to dinner. Then met some of wifey's friends for some bowling (I don't remember the last time i did that). Whew!

I started a CC Showcase Argentinian Malbec! I am psyched. I used D254 yeast. It came with 30 g French Heavy and 30 g French Medium chips, plus 100 g Hungarian Medium cubes. Plus I added 9.5 g FT Tannin Rouge to primary.

Spent money like a drunken sailor yesterday. New tires for the car along with an alignment, new tennis shoes, new cell phone, gas treatment for the tractor. I finished off the day with a Finger Lakes Red Cat and a Carolina Muscadine.

Needing to return the girl back to college today and continue to clean the garage/basement in preparation for the 9 seventy gallon tanks showing up.

Planning on bottling my Riesling and perhaps starting the Argentia Ridge Coast Reserve Amarone Red Wine Kit that I picked up from Costco on sale ($85).

Just started my last batch of Pear wine for the season. I started it last night and it has a good head of foam today. Started at an SG of 1.060 as I want a bit more flavor of the Pear.ImageUploadedByWine Making1414966103.244837.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Wine Making

Latest posts

Back