What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definately get two, reefman!

As for me? I am basking in the adoring glow of my very happy wife. Two weeks of ARGH! and my kitchen is done (except for some knobs). Behold!

IMG_0974.jpg

Nice work! However, you do understand that the glowing wife thing is a very, very short lived situation. The glow only lasts until she can come up with your next project!

Down in North Carolina picking grapes. Look who we found... left to right...Sirs, Hokapsig, and me FFEMT128...we picked close to 1800 lbs of grapes..

What happened to Bill's gloves?????????

Eddie you are Looking very well.

Doug, Olesia, Bill, Eddie and Andrea that is an unbelievable amount of grapes to pick, kudos to you guys!

Doug, Olesia, Bill, Eddie and Andrea that is an unbelievable amount of grapes to pick, kudos to you guys!

The better question to ask is why are we drinking wine from Styrofoam cups. At least it was muscadine picked 2 years earlier from the same vinyard.

The better question to ask is why are we drinking wine from Styrofoam cups. At least it was muscadine picked 2 years earlier from the same vinyard.

Lol, I did think that but thought it was best not to say anything, I seem to have a history about me where wine glasses is concerned, lol.

Roflmao, if that is Eddie's wine, I would have not been able to pick any grapes, his wines are awesome but dam do they have a kick!

Is that a sidearm I see in that pic? What sort of dangerous creatures are lurking in the vineyard?

Got up and gave the must a stir and checked the temp. I'm at 57 degrees, up from 45 when I got home yesterday. I added the Lallzyme EX and Opti Red and put a little heat on it. I'll check numbers, adjust if necessary and pitch BM4X4 this afternoon.

Getting my garden bed ready to plant a ton of garlic

Then watching the G-men
Why do I feel weird watching football, wearing a jersey and drinking red wine!

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Home from a long weekend of picking grapes and visiting with friends. Julie and Mike stopped over to get some grapes we picked. I promised I'd share and we did. Cant wait til the forst weekend in November.

Then watching the G-men
Why do I feel weird watching football, wearing a jersey and drinking red wine!

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Don't feel weird. I'll be doing the same. Just don't extend your pinky when sipping. ;)

Tomorrow is crush day on a crap load of muscadines that Doug and Bill brought back, thank you AND we are looking forward to the first of November!

Tomorrow is crush day on a crap load of muscadines that Doug and Bill brought back, thank you AND we are looking forward to the first of November!

I have to warn you... bill is talking about driving down Friday as well. Not looking forward to 14 hrs of driving alone .. i cant leave til 12:30 saturday due to Halloween and puppy class.

Back