What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sprayed my yard and all the gardens for Japenese beetles. Dang blasted bugs. Don't tell Robie or he'll think of a way to cook them.

Posted my three kayaks on Craigs list and I had three calls. One from Ohio, one from NY and One from PA. The one from Cleveland made it here first and bought all three. I threw in one paddle but he wanted the other two so I threw those two in for another hundred bucks.

Sprayed my yard and all the gardens for Japenese beetles. Dang blasted bugs. Don't tell Robie or he'll think of a way to cook them.

Posted my three kayaks on Craigs list and I had three calls. One from Ohio, one from NY and One from PA. The one from Cleveland made it here first and bought all three. I threw in one paddle but he wanted the other two so I threw those two in for another hundred bucks.

Too bad u wernt selin then over the spring when we bought ours!!! Couldnt find a dang used one in sight so we went to belhaven to get em
Don't tell me those were 2 carbon fiber paddles or I may cry!!! I paid 400 for my paddle alone!!!

Nikki now when did you ever have Logic? LMAO kidding. Hey you're doing an awesome job staying out of the corner watching everyone else being sent there. Just remember next time you get sent there your hidden stash will be gone.

My Paddles were Bending Branches wooden paddles. Really didn't want to let them go but they were 15 years old. I am getting 12 & 14' carbonlite kayaks by Eddyline (skylark & equinox).

Cleaning house, yard work, bathe the Golden, inlaws are coming in for a 4 day visit......

At least I have plenty of vino on hand! :db

Working right now, tonight I have to go register my 4 y/o daughter for soccer. She wants to play on a pre-k team with some of her friends. Should be fun to go watch the games.

Contemplating racking my chilean whites over the weekend and then back sweetening to where we did with them last year. We need to open one of the remaining bottles and see if they are where we want.

Forgot to mention....I ordered a 1600 gph sand filter set up from AMAZON yesterday and it should be here. Who would have thought I would be spending this much money on a $79.00 12' round pool for the patio. It will be here Tuesday and will be up and running Tuesday evening. The little pump/filter set up that came with it just gets clogged way to easy. We haev gone through 3 filters since the 4th of July. I now have to figure what I need to run 2 outlets along my fence so that I have a plug near the pool and also one by the grill. I currently have no outlets in the back yard.

Last edited:
Doug,

Do you know you can rinse out those filters and re-use them? Actually, I have thrown them in the washer and washed that was as well.

Been pretty darn busy lately at work. The garden has been going along well and the hops are growing pretty well so far.
Nothing in primary at the moment. Gotta empty my carboys first.

Nikki now when did you ever have Logic? LMAO kidding. Hey you're doing an awesome job staying out of the corner watching everyone else being sent there. Just remember next time you get sent there your hidden stash will be gone.

My Paddles were Bending Branches wooden paddles. Really didn't want to let them go but they were 15 years old. I am getting 12 & 14' carbonlite kayaks by Eddyline (skylark & equinox).

Oh Man. those are some pretty paddles!!!! They were just to heavy for my cripples hands so we went carbon bent shaft for myself. Nice choices, we looked at those. We went with the XP10s from Logic cuz they are a cross over. We can go out on a calm pond or up to cat 4 rapids!!! Not that I will do that anythime soon, but as soon as I loose a bit more weight can get that dang yakskirt round me I think we will!!!! Even kylie has her own yak, she got a little SOT Pink Dragonfly, we upgraded her to a crbon fiber paddle to, but hers has a plastic blade LOL!

Yall better restock my stash!!!! I will need it soon I think. Gonna start a batch of cider soon me thnks!

Back