What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from granddaughters 4th Birthday party. Big family dinner planned for tomorrow.

Just rolled in from a 900 mile drive from my Dad's place in Florida. Going to kick my feet up and have a glass of wine. :dg

Enjoying a few days off visiting the familial DNA in San Antonio. Hot and humid! Good to see lots of family in a short amount of time. Was 92 degrees and 90% humidity here today vs 58 degrees and 10% humidity back home. I don't do hot or humid anymore!

At least I am rehydrating my skin from the dry desert climate of home! :sm

Started tearing my 1/2 bath apart and pealing wallpaper. Wife feels now that our house is 11 years old it's time to update some rooms. Tomorrow we will be off to Lowe's to get a new toilet and pedestal sink and some paint.

I'm excited about the press, and hoping the vacuum pump comes in tomorrow. We have a few finishing touches to do in the basement, then we can get to some serious winemaking!

Started my day by doing some electrical work in our rental house then came home and had a great easter diner with my family after all our family went home had to back to the rental house and do some plumbing. When I got back home went out and pruned my grapes then did my dog chores then came into the house and started putting my new grape cutting in peat moss and perlite I now have eleven different varieties of grapes that I am growing

Rinsing bottles off and getting ready to put labels on my Blueberry - Pomegrante. I just have to decide which color capsule to use. Oh the decisions one has to make.

Mine couldnt wait. Gutter was comming off and a hole in the roof

Latest posts

Back