What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a bad cold....so I'm staying home all week-end not doing much nad getting as much sleep as I can...

Just the tough makes me feel better :)

Preping 3g elderberry and 3g blackberry for primary. These will be combined into a 6g secondary.

Spent the day at the Fire Station getting ready for our annual Night at the Races. After getting everything set up we took an engine up to a residence in the borough for their childs birthday party. It was good PR and the kids loved it. Tonight our NATR starts at 6:00 pm and I won't get back home from working and cleaning up until around 1:00 am. It's always a long day for today.

Sick, sick yesterday and still sick today but not as bad. I'm ticked because all I had to eat today is chicken noodle soup because that is all my stomach will allow me instead of beef tenderloin that I could have had. TICKED!

Sick, sick yesterday and still sick today but not as bad. I'm ticked because all I had to eat today is chicken noodle soup because that is all my stomach will allow me instead of beef tenderloin that I could have had. TICKED!

OHHH and it was so good! Rare, juicy and tasty! Did I mention the pumpkin and apple crumb pie for desert. All topped off with some Winter Bliss!

from what I've seen I don't think he cares for much alcohol.........LOL

Home from NATR and enjoying a nice glass of wine before bed. Thought about going for a ride since it is a nice night out but decided against it since I'm whoooped. Bed will feel wonderful.

Riding tomorrow with my boys hopefully.

OHHH and it was so good! Rare, juicy and tasty! Did I mention the pumpkin and apple crumb pie for desert. All topped off with some Winter Bliss!

Oh are you bad. What I should do is come up there and infect you and then raid your wine cellar!

I'm going to rack my hard ice tea that has been fermenting right along, and spend the day praying for my SP to pick back up!!!:i

Getting ready to step out for awhile and do a side job which is installing a handrail for someone who is a referral from a previous customer. Guess they liked my work.

Finishing up the start of elderberry and blackberry ... deciding what else to get going.
I really need to get my pure concord backsweetened so it can get bottled some day. Same with blackberry, elderberry, mystery grape, apple/bb, etc.

I really wish a wine fairy would come along and finish them for me once I get them fermented and cleared!

started out trying to degas my Zuchini wine this morning then I started cleaning lables off of wine bottles 48 bottles later lables are off.

:u
Got "DEAL" on 12 Pineapples.

Guess what I will do with 20#'s worth of cored and skinned pineapples

Still a little bit under the weather so in between SP Beatings I'm finishing season 1 of the Rome series

Back