What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The salary isn't huge by any means but there are 4 people in this are competing for every job.
But I think I have a good shot.

Last edited:
Bottled a batch of Rhubarb and blended half of it with Srawberry. Also bottled Raspberry White Zinfandel. Printed out labels tonight and will be bottling 80 bottles of ice wine tomorrow.

Checked on the Jalapeno wine and it's still bubbling away....It's going to be hot!!!

Ok, home, further sampling of the SP needed, yeah, gotta get this back sweetening right... :) That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it... But I refuse to explain why there are 4 corked bottles suddenly in the fridge... :sm

Ok, home, further sampling of the SP needed, yeah, gotta get this back sweetening right... :) That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it... But I refuse to explain why there are 4 corked bottles suddenly in the fridge... :sm

oh, andy, i had that "little bit" left over and mixed it with 100% blueberry juice after backsweetening...oh, my it was delicious!

I still need to back sweeten and to bottle mine. It's clearing nicely. Just got to figure out how much to back sweeten. I'm thinking 1.04

That might be too sweet, mind is sweeten to 1.010 and that has nice sweet taste to it. Maybe you should do 1.020 and taste?

I went to about 1.008 with my SP, used honey to backsweeten (might relabel now as a cold toddy :sm). Came out a little too nice - goes down WAAAAY to easy as Lon indicated...

*****Attention People*********Important Announcement*****

I GOT THE FREAKING JOB!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

yoo may now continue on with your business

Congrats Nikki, it's well deserved I'm sure. Guess you won't be spending much time in the corner now.

Hope everything works out to your benefit... :b Heres to you.....

Congrats on the new job :br

Well tonight I'm just hanging out with my best friend oh only gets to come visit & have girl time once a year it seems like . Usaully her grandaughters are running around interupting like little ones do for attention or we only have an hour for a quick coffee then one of us has to go . Oh and she just happens to like wine also . It's beautiful evening here so we can sit on the deck .

Congratz!

I'm having a fun day... Our fridge froze up solid this morning... Came home to a nasty smell - Just finished defrosting it all out - chasing out all the drain holes... blah blah blah. Stupid whirlpool appliances...

Knock on the door... Gas man... We've turned your gas off - per request. "What?!" Still trying to figure this one out... Apparently our provider decided that we'd moved - We don't quite know how they came to this conclusion... But instead of sending us something, or calling us... They just decided to shut the gas off.

And to really make things funny - they sent our last bill to collections since they didn't know our forwarding address!?!?

Overseas call center - english comprehension is abhorrent... Holy lord tunnering geezus... I'm gonna put on my newfie accent here soon and start having some fun with them...

I'm getting really tired of this crud - Can't I have a nice day without insanity occuring? I wont even discuss my half day at work... :rn

Back