What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yall have a blast today! Wish things were a bit better here and i could afford more road trips!!! Drink a toast for the missing Nikki!!!

drive safe everyone who is going!! and ill expect a picutre thread showing me everything i missed LOL!

Xanxer, I'll be watching for you.

Nikki, I think we will be having more in the future, I'll keep you posted.

Well I hope guys have a great day and visit .Today we are putting another coat of finish on the hardwood floors we are refinishing then heading to Halifax to see our son in the Hospital . He landed in there suddenly Tuesday when his lung function went down to 44% .

Darlene, I hope he recovers fast and with little trouble. As for you Pa'ers, have a safe and fun time.

Darlene, Prayers for your son and a speedy recovery.

Going to be leaving here in about an hour to head out for the picnic. Car is all packed except for the food and the wine. See everyone soon.

I'm already buzzed whoa buddy. Gotta pace myself... Great time with great people!

We just toasted Nikki who couldn't be here today.

*smiles* yall rock! I feel loved when when im not with yall!!!

i just finished cleaning and steaming the kitchen, i started the Skeeter Pee today...hence forth to be known as Nikki's Sun Shine.... cuz i cant drink anything called "PEE" LMAO!!!!

went to lowes looking for a lazy susan for our corner cabnet, almost fainted when she told me the cheapest one they could order (because they dont stock them) was 180 bucks!!!!! are you freaking kiddin me?!?!?!
so i went to wally world (hate that place btw) and looked for the cheapo ones that sit on shelves....couldnt find even one!
so my grand idea of easy to see spices has gone BUST! grrrrrr

oh well at least my kitchen looks (and smells) good!

Picked 3 1/2 lbs of raspberries this morning and they went right into the freezer. I also roasted 9 lbs of coffee beans on the grill today. Brazil, Sumatra, & Kona beans. It was the trial run of my new 63 RPM rotisserie motor (that took me and a friend 4 hrs to put together yesterday) and it worked like a charm.

...hence forth to be known as Nikki's Sun Shine.... cuz i cant drink anything called "PEE" LMAO!!!!

This is the single reason I have for not trying this recipe. Also why I don't comment on any of the threads. Just can't take the name.

-quirky Mud

LOL mud i agree!!! thats the only reason i haddnt done it yet! but i have renamed ot for my house so it is now drinkable LOL! well ...i hope itll be drinkable!!!

Nikki, we all raised a glass to you this afternoon. The picnic was a great time with great people. Julie's pepper wine is to die for (thought I was going to after I tasted it but went back for more), seriously it is good. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon. Have to go unpack the car. Hope everyone will post who won what. I won a case of bottles as did my wife compliments of RODO.

Thanks and hope everyone made it home safely.

i know its quite a haul for most of yall, but we have been planning a BBQ on the 7th of august, its a saturday. and everyone here is more than welcome to come! closer to time ill make a seperate thread and see if there is any intrest. gonna slow smoke somepork for pulling so good food at least! id love to meet yall! with all the road trips ive got planned its hard to schedule more in , i know its a busy summer for everyone and will understand if its a no go because its so close to this one...but who knows! let me know what yall think..

Nikki, if you want I can make you one pretty cheap, let me know what size spice containers you buy and we can work one out pretty cheap. I have some Lazy Susan fistures down stairs that have been just sitting there forever.

are you serious!?!? awsome ! ill tell DNW to PM you and see whats what. i seriously dont know the specifs of waht we need LMAO! i just know i want one :)

What kind of wood are your kitchen cabinets made of or resemble? Dont go looking for no Rosewood or Bubinga or anything exotic like that but I do have access to most woods.

Latest posts

Back