what have I done?!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello from minnesota, been looking around and all I can say is I have been bitten by the wine bug.! bottled my first batch of DB,have apfelwein going,brewed some beer,built a wine rack,and still can't keep still!:h Hope to learn all I can and maybe help out a bit,cheers!:b

Welcome windshield king. I need you right now!!! I went fishing today behind a driving range and a golf ball got sent through my back window and somehow bounced in there and got my front windshield also!!! SOAB. $987!!!!! At least I had a good day of fishing before coming back to that!!!

Hello from minnesota, been looking around and all I can say is I have been bitten by the wine bug.! bottled my first batch of DB,have apfelwein going,brewed some beer,built a wine rack,and still can't keep still!:h Hope to learn all I can and maybe help out a bit,cheers!:b
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome windshield king. I need you right now!!! I went fishing today behind a driving range and a golf ball got sent through my back window and somehow bounced in there and got my front windshield also!!! SOAB. $987!!!!! At least I had a good day of fishing before coming back to that!!!

I gotta say "Ouch!!"

Dang Wade! There's some luck, huh?

I've been randomly hit twice now with golf balls when someone is teeing off. Once in the leg, and once in the chest. Those suckers leave a hell of a mark, so I can imagine the damage it did to your windshield!

Back