Western PA'er's luncheon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everybody, Hope you had a good time. Sorry i couldn't make it due to work schedule. Hopefully next time. I look forward to meeting everybody and hope you enjoy the wine.

Kevin

I blew this one. I just saw this and I missed the lunch (and I could have walked there from work). Glad everyone had a good time. I need to check this forum more often.

I blew this one. I just saw this and I missed the lunch (and I could have walked there from work). Glad everyone had a good time. I need to check this forum more often.

I'll try to remember and send you a pm next time. We're already workin on next time.

I'll try to remember and send you a pm next time. We're already workin on next time.

Let me know when? I might be low on beer by then. I crossed two state lines with 7 cases of Yuengling and my wine assortment, but my little Hybrid still got over 42 MPG.
I think the ATF is still looking for me.

"Indiana wants me, but I can't go back now" Remember that one or "I Fought the Law, but the Law Won" or the infamous "Bad Boys Theme, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come For You"

We will.

Let me know when? I might be low on beer by then. I crossed two state lines with 7 cases of Yuengling and my wine assortment, but my little Hybrid still got over 42 MPG.

That pretty lady you're with doesn't happen to be the sheriff's daughter?

pic20070829_005.jpg

Latest posts

Back