Western PA'er's luncheon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick, all of us at one time had nothing to bring to the table but their personalities. It will be good to put a face to an avatar. We have a lot of laughs and stories and talk about stuff.

Don't feel bad, this is the beginning of great times to come.

Dan:

Had to work today & just reading the info about the meeting (Only work about 2-4 days a month, don't want to wear out!!). Baby sat over the weekend with some of the Grand kids so havn't caught up on the luncheon info. I think I will be able to come & meet the rest of yun's as nothing seems to be planned for Wednesday. The wife has something planned, but I'm free....... Looks like everyone brings a bottle to share so I'll do the same. Just give a count on how many attending, don't want to short anyone. I think Julie posted the address, I can enter it in my GPS. Guess about 45-to 1 hr from the Burg??
Looking forward to see everyone........
Al

Dan:

Had to work today & just reading the info about the meeting (Only work about 2-4 days a month, don't want to wear out!!). Baby sat over the weekend with some of the Grand kids so havn't caught up on the luncheon info. I think I will be able to come & meet the rest of yun's as nothing seems to be planned for Wednesday. The wife has something planned, but I'm free....... Looks like everyone brings a bottle to share so I'll do the same. Just give a count on how many attending, don't want to short anyone. I think Julie posted the address, I can enter it in my GPS. Guess about 45-to 1 hr from the Burg??
Looking forward to see everyone........
Al

With you it looks to be a total of 6 members. Me, Julie, Dan, Rick (guest of honor from Ohio), Steve and yourself. I'll add another Elderberry and Jalepaneo to the order. Hell, maybe I'll make it an even 1/2 case and we can sample one in the parking lot....that will really bring the ATF or at least the PSP....LOL

Glad you are going to make it Al and I would say maybe 30 minutes from the burg. Doug has got the total right except Steve's wife and my husband will also be there.

You all are making me jealous with these regular meetings. I only wish we had something like that up in ol New England. There just aren't that many of us. Maybe as we add more members I will give it a try. I can't even imagine being able to sit and chat about winemaking with so many others in the same room.

My wife simply cannot get interested in my waxing on about the benefits of cold stabilization....

Hi Guys,

Weather permitting, I plan on being there. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Mike (Flem)

You all are making me jealous with these regular meetings. I only wish we had something like that up in ol New England. There just aren't that many of us. Maybe as we add more members I will give it a try. I can't even imagine being able to sit and chat about winemaking with so many others in the same room.

My wife simply cannot get interested in my waxing on about the benefits of cold stabilization....

We still have the chat room, everyone is welcome to chat for faster answers or problems with wine. We sometimes get off the beaten path but it's somewhat a way to meet.

http://client4.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=495506

Glad you are going to make it Al and I would say maybe 30 minutes from the burg. Doug has got the total right except Steve's wife and my husband will also be there.

Olesia said she may actually see about taking the day off to join us also. Forum members if Flem(mike) makes will be 7 total at this point.

Hello PA! What the heck is all of this black & gold stuff laying around? J/K!
I will see you all tomorrow!

HA HA I dare you to wear your colors around there

bengalsuz9.gif

I would love to go but I think me and Kat will have to put off another visit until summer and when time allows.
Have fun guys and gals

Just a note to Rick, Al and Mike, ensure you bring an empty case or something to take some wine home with you. Don't worry about bringing to lunch but those of us who have been making it for a while will bring some for you to take home.
Kevininpa regrets he could not make it but is sending a case of wine down with me to share with you all. Thanks Kevin!

Rick, I'll bring an empty case for you since you are not home

Latest posts

Back