Western PA'er's luncheon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Redtrk, it'll be great to meet you. Another wine maker.

Don't worry we won't make fun of you because you are not a PA'er. I'll see if we can make you an honorable guest:):):):)

Redtrk, Don't worry I won't make fun of you because you are not a PA'er. I'll see if we can make you an honorable guest:):):):)

mz_5703397_bodyshot_175x233-9.gif

What have I gotten myself into? :) Hey i'm sure you'll all be easier on me than my HOG riding friends.
I'm looking forward to meeting you all as well.

thats 6 and ahalf hours ONE WAY from me !!! Yall so suck LOLOLOL! :) we need a meet up for the DelMarVa and lower Pa members :p

I can head south via 51 or 40 and meet anytime

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe when Julie visits her daughter @ the Air force base in NJ U/we can hook up

Maybe when Julie visits her daughter @ the Air force base in NJ U/we can hook up

Oh I already have plans on that and I told my daughter that as well. I'll let you know if it happens and when

that wud be nice!! McGuire is only a few hours from me so thats better... (at these gas prices not much LOL) Hubs will actually be at McGuire this spring maybe timeing will click, that wd be fun!

that wud be nice!! McGuire is only a few hours from me so thats better... (at these gas prices not much LOL) Hubs will actually be at McGuire this spring maybe timeing will click, that wd be fun!

That would be awesome, so I guess I'll keep everyone posted on what is happeing.

Now if you're talking spring as in warm weather I could probably make this on two wheels.

Last edited:
Rick, Better bring "protection"....

Don't worry Tom, I usually have this area taken care of.

Looks like it will be an order of 4 plus me? I'll bring an Elderberry and a Jalepaneo for each of you if thatg is acceptable..Also bring Dan's bottle.

Looking forward to this and Rick, you have no idea what you are getting yourself into.

thats 6 and ahalf hours ONE WAY from me !!! Yall so suck LOLOLOL! :) we need a meet up for the DelMarVa and lower Pa members :p

I agree we need to have a meeting! What does everyone else think about this. Let me know when and where and I'm there!!

Okay since I'm new at this and have no wine finished to trade who likes Italian food that will be there Wednesday for lunch? I make my mom's recipe, (who is Italian) of spaghetti sauce and I can it for later. I have several quarts and can bring some with me.
So what is the people count up to? It's the best I can do for now!

Rick, really there is no need for that but dang I love spaghetti. As of right now I believe it's going to be Julie, Doug, Steve, myself and waiting to hear from another person from Georges site. Hey what about Al? Al are you coming?

Latest posts

Back