Wester PA'ers May 2011 Gathering

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't miss it. Preference is Saturday. Should I still bring the "pole" if Daisy is coming or are we going to skip that part. I don't want to disappoint you and Jeannie.

Our last party

poledancing.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't miss it. Preference is Saturday. Should I still bring the "pole" if Daisy is coming or are we going to skip that part. I don't want to disappoint you and Jeannie.

Our last party

poledancing.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm retired... :)

I would like to come to at least one of these hickamabobers...

Shameless bump to the top to keep active. We're figuring 3:00 pm to 6 or 7:00 pm. We will be having birthday cake to celebrate Sammi's Birthday (son's girlfriend) as well as various hourdouvers and cheese trays. Menu is still being decided at this time.

Last edited:
Petting zoo? Not sure about that but we have 2 dogs and a bird to entertain enyone in attendance. A word to the wise. Don't stick your fingers in the bird cage. Spencer doesn't take kindly to that.

Doug,
It looks like my wife and I will be able to attend. Since I have nothing to contribute, please let me bring something. Thanks!

bumping this back up again. Mike & I were down south this weekend and I bought a bottle of muscadine red to compare with what we all made. Steve do you have a red ready yet? I know you do Doug, I'll bring a bottle and let's compared our's to commercial.

Also, as a back up plan I have two wineries that open their vineyards to the public in August or September. If Eddie's vineyard gets sold and we can't pick from there, we have these two to go to if anyone is interested.

bumping this back up again. Mike & I were down south this weekend and I bought a bottle of muscadine red to compare with what we all made. Steve do you have a red ready yet? I know you do Doug, I'll bring a bottle and let's compared our's to commercial.

Also, as a back up plan I have two wineries that open their vineyards to the public in August or September. If Eddie's vineyard gets sold and we can't pick from there, we have these two to go to if anyone is interested.

I could definately be interested. I want to get some more Muscadine this year. Maybe I'll even get around to making my press that I bought the ACME screw for after pressing last year.

Julie both my Noble and Muskadine are bottled. I'm told by the expert drinker in the house it's very good. It has a profound grape taste. Yes I'll share.

June Get-Together

Dan, do you have a date for your June Get-Together?

Anyone planning on attending please pm me your email and I can get you my address if I haven't already provided it or if you haven't already been to my house.

We are looking to get a rough head count this week and go from there. Post if there is a chance you are coming and how many so we can plan snacks and food appropriately.

I believe we are planning on 10 or so people. Hope everyone can make it. We are still working on the menu but will be sure to have a fairly decent selection. If there is anything anyone can absolutely not eat(allergies), please let us know.

He's probably bringing one of the "girls" from the Chat Room. OMG I need to prep my wife.

Latest posts

Back