Wester PA'ers May 2011 Gathering

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ffemt128

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the time has come. We've said we wanted to host a gathering and we have decided on a date after some consultations at Steve's today. So save the date of May 15, 2011 for a gathering at our home. Starting time will be around 3ish but we can work those details out later. More details to follow.

If there are any questions, ask here or shoot me a pm.

How about PICTURES from today's gathering?

Hmm,
Wine must not a been that good. You guys can still type after that party. What a shame.. lol,, Arne.

Hmm,
Wine must not a been that good. You guys can still type after that party. What a shame.. lol,, Arne.

LOL, well the time it took some of us to get home we sobered up some.

Seriously, I thought about you folks with the driving deal. If I was to do that would probably have Kathy drive home. As a rule she does not drink, but if she decides to then it would be my problem to get us home. Course if it was in Pa. spose I would just have to find where my camper is. Glad you all got home safely and anybody not drink responsively and have a headache today?? Arne.

Last edited:
Seriously, I thought about you folks with the driving deal.

Arne, it helps that we have pot holes, Everybody's swerving when they drive.

Everyone did act responsibly or they would have enjoyed the couch.

We will be having a big party pretty soon down at the lake. Most of the people are 50 or over and not very responsible. The funny thing is there are only a couple that ever cause any problems. The rest are just happy drunks. The good part of it is there is no driving needed. Everybody has campers and trailers that are parked close. Well some have houses. Our party spot is in town but within a half mile of the lake. we have a lot there for the summer and actually like it better than the campgrounds. The town is just a wide spot in the road so it is not like being in a large community. Probably only see the sherriff drive by a couple of times a summer. We have never had a big complaint from the townspeople and a lot of em come up and play when we party. Makes it fun to get along. Glad you guys had a big show, Arne.

Arne, if we all went to a place to camp and had our wine party, I am quite sure everyone would have found a hole to climb into and pass out. :) That is awesome that you have a place like that.

Summer is coming :db:db:db:db

I'm looking at either the 9th which is a Saturday or the 10th which is a Sunday. I would like to hear from everyone who would be coming what there preference would be Saturday or Sunday. So please post up your preference.

Daisy I would love it if you could come.

Back