tim from pgh.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiMcC

Reaction score
hi, i'm tim, from pittsburgh
found out about this forum yesterday
joined today, been browsing
anyone from this area going to the chilen workshop
at presque isle this weekend

Tim welcome to Wine Making Talk. Call Presque Isle today and sign up before the space is filled up. This will be a great workshop. You'll be able to order your juice that day at a guaranteed price and receive 15% off on all of their wines that day. Tim in addition to that anyone that comes in from out of town I'll stick around and give you a personal tour.

thank you rocky and dan
i did registerfor the workshop
will be in erie fri. night
tim

Tim if you can get here in time consider coming to the vertical wine tasting event Friday night. It is always very informative and interesting.

Hi Tim,

Welcome to winemakingtalk. There a some of us on here who try to get together once in a while. Just letting you know you are welcome to come next time we get together.

Hi Tim,

Welcome to winemakingtalk. There a some of us on here who try to get together once in a while. Just letting you know you are welcome to come next time we get together.

thanks julie, would like to meet other locals
tim

Tim if you can get here in time consider coming to the vertical wine tasting event Friday night. It is always very informative and interesting.

dan, thanks for the invite, not sure of arrival time.
looking forward to meeting you and rocky at the workshop
tim

Back