This one is for George

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdaustin

Reaction score
Not that George needs it, I wanted to give a shout out to him and his store. I got my order the other day and they put in filters instead of filter papers. I understand mistakes happen but he immediately mailed the papers to me and I already received them. He told me to just keep the filters but I told him that I will eventually use them and I will remind them to add the cost on my next order. Keep up the great work.

I was mistakenly sent a red zin instead of a white. George sent out the right one and made me a great deal on the other one. It turned out to be a great wine so I am more than happy with FVW. Good service is what keeps us coming back.

I cant even come close to saying what George has done for me!!! I learned everything I know form this forum and the great people on it and thats why i have so many darn posts giving back what Ive learned!!! I most likely would have gave up after the second or third batch if it wasnt for this forum!! Hmmm, think of all the money I could have saved and all the extra room I would have in my house right now! Bwaaaahaaaahaaaaa!!!!

He is the best and don't forget free peanuts with every order!
20110517_092248_kgo_004.gif

ibglowin said:
He is the best and don't forget free peanuts with every order!
20110517_092248_kgo_004.gif

Are they salted or unsalted?

U eat them??
smiley4.gif

I'm a little slow, Mike. I was about the say that I have placed a number of orders and I never got"peanuts." Then, I remembered that Idid get my "peanuts" and I am still finding them sticking to just about everything in my cellar!

They also seem to be attracted to cat fur, especially after one has vigorously petted the cat.

Not to take anything away from George, I would like to point out that he also has a great supporting cast behind him. Of course, it was George who put this team together. It is a great organization and that is probably why he sells all over North America.

Oh this definately was meant for all at the shop. As for the popcorn "I have enough!!". I have that stuff everywhere. I have re-done the floor in the kitchen and the living room with finevinepopcorn.

Yep, I should have stated that Mark, Joseph, and Brian make up the Fab 4!!!!

As for those peanuts - here in north Florida they boil their peanuts!

Back