This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she said class reunion she didn't say which class, might be her kindergarden/headstart class she could be only 24-26??

LoL God bless :0)
I'll be 40 years old in March and a grandmother in February!!

Don't feel bad I've been a grandpa for a long time now we've got I think 9 grandkids now and another on the way,reason I say think is we may have more haven't heard from some of the kids in a few years so might be more LOL

hehehe my dad says that beeing a gramp is the best...he takes my kids for an after noon, stuffs them up with chocolate and candy and he drops them back home just as the sugar rush starts to hit....he calls that payback...:)

Jeff, that's when you get them hyped up b4 Gramps comes and gets them. Also you can send them out the door with a big bag of candy (especially overnight trips) Gramps can't tell them no... heeheehee

Jeff, that's when you get them hyped up b4 Gramps comes and gets them. Also you can send them out the door with a big bag of candy (especially overnight trips) Gramps can't tell them no... heeheehee

things like that scare me see....they then find ways to make payback worst in the teenage years....the winemaking gramp is the worst for teenage payback!!:::::dg:d:tz:db:tz

Lets put it this way...

I AM WELL "PRESERVED" :)

I remember a couple of years ago we had a problem with the water. They said make sure you have enough to drink. Well I have 12 KEGS of beer and over 1,500 bottles.. All have WATER right?

things like that scare me see....they then find ways to make payback worst in the teenage years....the winemaking gramp is the worst for teenage payback!!:::::dg:d:tz:db:tz

Didn't think of that... guess Dad isn't getting beer making stuff for Christmas!!! LOL!

Well Isaiah, it is nice to put a face to the post. Nice to meet you.

Great to meet you Isaiah... is that your twin brother? You two are the spitting image!

Back