The only constant is change.....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Thanks Sour_Grape lol yours is hilarious! Looks like that hairy thing is travelling in the opposite direction now!

Looks like an Ermine to me. LOL (for those that don't know- weasels turn white in the winter and are referred to as ermines) They used to be valued for fur coats.
Like the avatar!

I'm with Julie on the pig Greg!

I'm thinking this is the avatar for Greg!

14362d1394731326-only-constant-change-index.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like an Ermine to me. LOL (for those that don't know- weasels turn white in the winter and are referred to as ermines) They used to be valued for fur coats.
Like the avatar!

Yup right again! :) The one that moved into my place is white... I thought I had one of those white lab rats at first... but no it's an ermine! He might just become my next best friend too, we'll see!

We have an owl living somewhere just outside the backyard, doing basically the same thing.. Lady next door has 'fed the birds' for some years - and the rats/mice figured it out... And the owl figured the rats/mice out..

I spent an hour with the owl, last summer
One of the most memorable experiences of my life

He/she scared the "Hoo" out of me the other night, just after the sunset, I flipped on the back porch light, and it let us hear all about it..

CIMG2644.jpg

We have an owl living somewhere just outside the backyard, doing basically the same thing.. Lady next door has 'fed the birds' for some years - and the rats/mice figured it out... And the owl figured the rats/mice out..

I spent an hour with the owl, last summer
One of the most memorable experiences of my life

He/she scared the "Hoo" out of me the other night, just after the sunset, I flipped on the back porch light, and it let us hear all about it..

That's so cool Manley! I love owls :)

Back