The only constant is change.....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to Google it. I'm not going to Google it....

But I appreciate the change in avatars gentlemen (Sour_grapes & Boatboy). Cheers!

Well, if you recall, I threatened to quit the forum if you changed your avatar. Apparently I am a slow quitter. :D Although I did not PM you, I am happy to see your smile back. (I did like the temporary alligator, though. It made this particular page look interesting with alligators everywhere!)

Okay, checking in with the new avatars, we have:
Dan (AGAIN!)
Boatboy (Jim) -- a discriminating connoisseur (or someone passing gas, not sure!) :f
GreginND -- a forlorn, anthropomorphized grape :(
and moi, back to my altered state(s)

Did I miss anyone?

Huh, that is interesting. I think the present avatar is a step down from "John tea."

It was great, don't get me wrong, but I realized that many might not trust the advice from a toilet avatar. LOL

Also, everyone else was changing their avatar's. I just felt that the Sniper would welcome another challenge.

By the way,

How much of a bribe to change glowin's avatar? The darn thing is hypnotic. I mean really, try and pull your eyes away from it..

It was great, don't get me wrong, but I realized that many might not trust the advice from a toilet avatar. LOL

Also, everyone else was changing their avatar's. I just felt that the Sniper would welcome another challenge.

By the way,

How much of a bribe to change glowin's avatar? The darn thing is hypnotic. I mean really, try and pull your eyes away from it..

JohnT, I already told Mike it is hard to take him serious with that avatar but he loves it! :slp

Latest posts

Back