The great white wine competition

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
need address

The rules are on page 4 of this thread (post #39).

Let me know if you would like the shipping info and I will PM to you.

Can you please PM the address? Also, i didn't find any fees associated wit the contest, how much is it to enter?

Updated list of potential entries below..

CGALLAMO
CODEMAN
SAGE
IBGLOWIN
MISMOST
JOHNY99
JGMANN67
TONYR
SUZYWINEMAKER
BREWBUSH
HEATHERD
CEEATON
KRAFFTY
ROCKY
BOATBOY24
GEEK
RODNBORO
BARBIEK
vacuumpumpman
Neviawen
Fabiola
dking193
cmsben61

If I have missed anyone, please let me know.

Last edited:
Yes i'm interested. Is it okay to leave regular label on it, or remove and put just info you requested at #39 post?

Yes we hope there is at least two per entry we want this contest to represent all winemaking levels and styles of white and fruit wines so the more the merrier ,kits,fresh juice,fresh grapes and fruit .We hope to hear from all of you this time ...,. yours JP remember folks this contest is sponsored by John and myself and Thanks

Last edited:
Just a reminder folks..

To make things a little easier on us, please make sure to include your forum name when you enter. Having it affixed to the bottle itself would be fantastic!

Thanks!

Like Johnt stated, the intent is to taste and judge your wines base on a standard in the industry, and the standards you set for yourself, and to engage in a feeling of family:db on this forum. We also want to keep it lite and friendly at all times.:h Don't worry you got a good chance of winning I'm not allowed to enter:db:db:db:db:db:db:db:db:db:db:db:db:db:db:db let's make this a great wine contest all of you need to apply with in.:h

That's is good that you won' enter, because you will take all the medals...:HB

Back