Thanks for the opportunity to share winemaking experience

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steved99

Junior
Reaction score
I am relatively new to wine kit making, but, enjoyed helping my grandfather press grapes and go through the end to end process as a kid.
I've made Chardonnay, Cab Sav and Choc Raspberry Port and now a Malbec from Chilean juice.
I hope to share some lessons learned in the future.
Happy holiday swirling from Connecticut,
Steve

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. We will surely learn much from each other. Isn't it the best to have made wine with your Grandfather? I did and I treasure those memories.

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. We will surely learn much from each other. Isn't it the best to have made wine with your Grandfather? I did and I treasure those memories.
Rocky, I wish I had those memories. I come from a long line of tee-totalers! To this day I cannot mention my winemaking to most of my family.

Steve I too had awonderful relationship with my grandfather. Unfortunately he didnt make wine.

Welcome to the forum Steved. I never had the privilege of knowing either of my wine making grandpas but my wife, son and me have had a whole bunch of fun making wine over the past six months. I hope you enjoy the company here as much as I do.

Bill C.

Welcome to our site Steve! Where abouts in Ct. are you, Im in Naugatuck.

Thanks for the welcome folks. Yes, I am grateful to have been able to make wine the way my relatives in Pordenone Italy did. My long term goal is to build a wine cellar and make from scratch again, but the kits are pretty decent I have gotten here in Chester, CT on the CT River Valley. (not too far from You Wade).
Ciao

Latest posts

Back